Stickman Downhill - Motocross - by Djinnworks
Stickman Downhill – Motocross (just released for Android, coming to iOS early february) is the sequel to Stickman Downhill with more than 10 million players. Experience ultra realistic and fast paced action packed motocross downhill biking in stunning environments. Choose from more than 15 different bikes, including Dirt Bikes, Race Bikes, Quads, Tanks and even kerosine powered rocket turbine bikes as well as nuclear powered race machines. Bike in various different locations, ranging from tracks in deep forest to mountain tracks high up in the air. Every bike is designed by hand with its own physics, handling and realistic sounds.
Additionally, compete with your friends at special ranked tournament cups, share your gameplay videos and watch others people best ride.
• Unique and beautiful graphic style
• 60 beautiful designed tracks
• Downhill tracks, Trial tracks, Race tracks, Free ride tracks, etc.
• More than 15 different designed ultra realistic bikes, Dirt Bikes, Race Bikes, Quads, Tanks and even kerosine powered rocket turbine bikes as well as nuclear powered bikes
• Unique physics, handling and realistic sound for each bike
• Fully physic enabled bikes and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
• Different amazing atmospheric locations, from forest to mountains, day and night, etc.
• Get achievements for special stunts
• Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard and tournament tracks
• Directly record your gameplay and share your best rides or crashes with your friends on Facebook, Youtube or Twitter
• Tilt or button control, whichever you prefer
• Integrated gameplay recording and video sharing
• Supports MOGA and MFI Game Controllers
No in-app purchase is required, you can play and complete the entire game without having to purchase anything.
Stickman Downhill – Motocross Trailer :
Youtube link | Pop Up
If you want, just follow us on our facebook site for news about Stickman Downhill - Motocross and help us trying to reach the 700k likes mark
We would be happy to answer any questions you have or just read your impressions