05-13-2012, 04:45 AM
I am just a little ways into level two and already I can confidently say that this is some of the most compelling storytelling and innovative design coupled with a creative implementation of minimalism that I have encountered on perhaps any platform. This is truly a masterpiece of a game.

Kismik, what do you have in store for us next?
05-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retr0spective View Post
I am just a little ways into level two and already I can confidently say that this is some of the most compelling storytelling and innovative design coupled with a creative implementation of minimalism that I have encountered on perhaps any platform. This is truly a masterpiece of a game.

Kismik, what do you have in store for us next?
I am really happy that you are enjoying Be2. Thank you very much!

About other projects I am working on in my spare time (I am a process automation custom application developer/consultant.... boooring!):

- a casual puzzle game about psychotic cats.
- an adventure with pictogram graphics where, after buying a cheap holiday package from a dubious travel agency, you end up in a far away alien planet trapped in an alien body. It is a big and strange galaxy!

Timeline: unknown!
05-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Kismik, thanks for the update - the alien themed game sounds fascinating. Please keep me in mind when you move into Beta Testing, I am registered on Test Flight.

I have been having difficulty finding truly creative games on the App Store this year - many developers seem to be focusing on tried and true formulas or otherwise emphasize style over substance - so I started looking through the old lists to see what I could come up with. Be2 was a fantastic find for me in this respect. I hope that you continue to find the time to keep making great games like this one. Thank you for your efforts!
05-13-2012, 12:48 PM
By the way what is the name of that classic tune on the title screen?
02-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Another "just discovered this" post to say, holy crap I just discovered this! One of the most creative games I have tried on iOS, out of, what, 3,000 now? Thanks kismick!
02-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Thank you VERY MUCH, Psiufoxx!