• Publisher: Naquatic LLC
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 52.5 MB
  • Version: 1.7.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The App Store's biggest sports franchise hits the ice! Match up against your friends, your enemies, or anyone worldwide in a head-to-head Hockey Showdown!

COMPETE FOR GLORY
Win prizes in online tournaments or compete in single player seasons as your favorite team. Then put your winnings to use by unlocking unique sticks, gloves, and upgrades.

BECOME A HOCKEY CELEBRITY
Beat down opponents with your skills AND your popularity. Add friends to earn rewards and steal experience points from your opponents!

A SPECTACULAR NEXT-GEN EXPERIENCE
Hyper-realistic graphics and heart pounding multiplayer action turn you into a superstar.

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD
"Keep your charger handy, 'cause you will NOT be setting this down." - FreeAppsArcade

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Stunning graphics with support for the gorgeous iPhone 5, iPad Mini, and iPad Retina display
Global multiplayer matchmaking through Game Center
No loading screens
Season, Playoff, and Exhibition game modes
Unlockable equipment and upgrades to boost your skillz
Unique trophies and bonuses for completing achievements
The exclusive PhysKick engine for unparalleled control
Full set of achievements and leaderboards

Sanuku's comments:

03-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Not a bad little freebee game. You get the idea of what to do and how it plays form the video, though I will say that it's very hard to block shots on the small screen.

If you're a hockey fan it's well worth loading for a little while. I'm not sure how much the different sticks and gloves will make the game, but I'll check it out.

I also need to check out the online play. As of now I've only gone through a season in single play. That was fun, you play 16 games and then go through a play off run. I ended up losing in the finals. Maybe next time/year!

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
03-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Fun game but really easy. The computer is really bad about protecting the five hole. There were a lot of times that I didn't even shoot, just drove straight down the middle and let the puck slide it.

Still, vey fun and I am sure much better in multiplayer.