Universal Republique - (by Camouflaj LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 18, 2013.

1. yury1975

yury1975 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    #661 yury1975, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    Finally found 100% in ep3. Waiting for ep4.

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Thank you! I better delete a few more things.

3. Corman

Corman New Member

Nov 22, 2014
    re: episode 2 completion (and unlimited data broker $$)

While waiting to see if anyone can help with my post above (#658), I figured I'd pass along a bug that would seemingly be able to get you as much money for the Data Broker as you want.

Someone above mentioned the glitch where the game says you're missing one item (that being the pin on the globe inside the headmaster's office), and that you can go back in to recollect it to fix that. i noticed that if you leave the headmasters room (out the door that the 3-d printed key is used on), and come back in, you can recollect it. Now, if you go back past the room with the statues to the nearest confinement room, and connect to the data broker, it will add $100 to your 'spending account'. So, you could do this repeatedly (get the pin intel, give it to the data broker to add $100 to your account, go back out through he headmasters locked door, come right back in, re-collect the pin intel, go back to the data broker and get ANOTHER $100 for the same intel. I assume you could do this as many times as you want, to collect a large sum to (I'd suppose) have more to spend on new skills in Ep3.

Too bad the glitch I have is not letting me complete Ep2 at all, and Ep3 won't download....on the verge of asking for a refund of my season pass...

Corey

4. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    I'm pretty sure I did, but I'm gonna reinstall it and see if I can get my save back.

5. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Anyone have any ideas for my problem? It seems I can go directly to episode/chapter 3... But I wouldn't have ANY upgrades which would suck...

6. John187

John187 New Member

Dec 15, 2014
    Hi, I'm in episode 3 and I'm trying to find the last book and I missed 3 dev commentary. Can you help me?

7. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    They have just released an update to fix the cloud save issues. Now I have lost my game progress for Episode 3.

Oh well, I don't mind playing through it again.

8. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Every time that i see an update for this game,i'm scared,it happen only with This game,every update has fixes something but broken something else..So,i understand perfectly how You feel..

9. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    I know - I don't think they have managed to release a single update to the game without screwing up something else in the process. At least I didn't have to re-download every episode this time like you usually have to do each time there's an update.
    Progress! :)

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #670 oldsnake, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    Yes,it's that my fear,that i had to re-download every episode and every making of..Progess,as You say  but,at This time it's better play all episodes once The last it's out..
    Edit: yup,I everyhing,all 3 episodes and all the making of,no need to re-download as you stated..

11. John187

John187 New Member

Dec 15, 2014
    #671 John187, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
    My entire save data was lost again!!!!!!! I just finished episode 3 and everything simply disappear! I'm out of this game. I spend too much time for their mistakes.

12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Just seen this on sale and never did pick it up. I take it the price just gets me the one episode though?

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yes,only The first episode..

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    How much is the whole thing? Is that on deal?

15. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    There Are. 5 episodes(3 already out)there a season pass for all episodes+developer commentary+the making of at €13,99,or you can buy separately every episodes at €4,49 each)you need room,cause only the first 3 ep+the making of are 4.5GB..for me,this is one of the best games out there..it worth every €,there some problem when they update the app(loss of progress)if you read previous post,but seems to fix..

16. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    This is one of the very best games I've played. I admit I walked away a few times as I just couldn't help but get caught over & over again & became discouraged. Then all of a sudden I fell into successful gameplay & made it through all episodes. I am so glad I gave it one more try. Side note: It helped to play in story mode for a bit then restart a new game once I learned how to play & explore. I can't wait for the next episode to drop. Hopefully it's not too long until it does. Some worry about the cost of all the episodes. Once your hooked you'll realize first the pricing is in line with other episodic games & that like me your finger can't wait to hit the buy button & dive back in. The game is worth every penny & more importantly every second you spend on it. Unique. Brilliant & a blast!

17. jasonisle

jasonisle New Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Is anyone collecting maps or tips for the episodes after Exordium? I'm trying to get that 100%!

18. Markgoodboy

Markgoodboy New Member

Feb 16, 2015
    I can't understand this, can anyone please help me because I got stuck at downloading episode 2 at 95% and it sucks because i want to play this game very badly. Please help me, thanks.

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It's normal,when hit 95% You see write" play" instead of "download" touch on play,it unpacked addittional data,then The ep 2 start,You need to answer The phone call..

20. h1ryu

h1ryu Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2011
    It's been almost a year since chapter 3, does anyone have any news on when / if we're getting a chapter 4?