iPad kings of Samurai™

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by karf, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karf

karf Member

Apr 5, 2016
    #1 karf, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    upports iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5/S, iPod Touch 3G, and iPad/2/3/4/Air.

In the art of fighting enjoyable for all adults and children and activate your focus to get rid of enemies of others are unwelcome and you assemble the stars fall from the bad guys so you can survey and free renewed fighting in play at each stage getting stronger and find a solution to the puzzle

the story :
    Someone poor but he loves the art of fighting since childhood among a small family and the bad guys break into the village and killed the poor, including his father and mother grieves many Hu is raising his little sister and considering a move to his parents and getting enthusiastic that he be strong can afford one and ripe grow up and be in their youth decides to take revenge who killed his parents in front of his eye, but difficult to reach him because he is the center of a large, dark palace and no one sees easily decides intrusion and war baddies in order to reach their leader and kill you now, his assistant and liaison to the leader and kill all the bad guys of this story of the hero abbreviation you enjoy the most beautiful games in 2016 with unique features of its kind and the movements of the art of fighting and dysfunctional and enjoyable event tool Jim iPad control Gamepad

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/samurai-avenger/id1094718272?mt=8

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    #2 syntheticvoid, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Uhhhh.... Ripoff much

Ha, going through the 'developers' 'catalogue', they put out 1 'game' a month, stealing screen shots from other games. I don't even know if there's an actual game behind the Samurai 2 screenshots. Or any of the other games for that matter...

Might wanna tag this guy, and start reporting his games to your favorite developers. Chances are there's something you've really enjoyed playing that's been ripped off...

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Just emailed Marek at Madfinger -- hopefully he'll have an easy time dealing with it.

4. karf

karf Member

Apr 5, 2016
    I do not quote screenshots from the other games are not different from control of the game without being them please do not belittle

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Whether the screenshots are real or not, the game has stolen assets. I am closing this thread.