01-02-2014, 06:01 AM
#91
I don't get demotivation 1 (come back tomorrow). It's the only level I have left,I have tried to take it literary but that doesn't seem to be it. Help appreciated!
01-02-2014, 06:09 AM
#92
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by klb. View Post
I don't get demotivation 1 (come back tomorrow). It's the only level I have left,I have tried to take it literary but that doesn't seem to be it. Help appreciated!
•••Spoiler:  Pause the game to zoom out and pay attention to the shadows. Notice anything?

01-03-2014, 09:07 AM
#93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
•••Spoiler:  Pause the game to zoom out and pay attention to the shadows. Notice anything?
Got it, thx! Good game. 7/10
02-15-2014, 09:52 AM
#94
Cyro will be Sunday’s "App of the Evening" and free on the weekend!
02-20-2014, 04:56 PM
#95
question 2 andy & bez

Hi guys,

just found this wonderful game - (partially painfully) unlocked insane 3 days ago ... and well sorry Andy C83 and mr_bez beat ur score for world one - but I wonder if there is one more second to squeeze out in sunrise aka. 1-6 my current times are: •••Spoiler:  5-4-3-5-3-4-6-4 = 34
theoretically: just from observation and testing in stages it should be possible to do it in ~one sec less ... but I never managed - just wanted compare times with you guys if i maybe missed one more possible sec in a level in world one?

Btw. I still didn't get VHS and Brainfreeze ... shame on me ...

Cheers folks!

PS: there seems to be a hacker in the game center 16 secs for each world ...

PPS: respect to the developers - very very good game - for a long time now that I spend more then my regular 3-5mins on one game keep up the good work!
02-20-2014, 05:18 PM
#96
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pc82cp View Post
Hi guys,

just found this wonderful game - (partially painfully) unlocked insane 3 days ago ... and well sorry Andy C83 and mr_bez beat ur score for world one - but I wonder if there is one more second to squeeze out in sunrise aka. 1-6 my current times are: •••Spoiler:  5-4-3-5-3-4-6-4 = 34
theoretically: just from observation and testing in stages it should be possible to do it in ~one sec less ... but I never managed - just wanted compare times with you guys if i maybe missed one more possible sec in a level in world one?

Btw. I still didn't get VHS and Brainfreeze ... shame on me ...

Cheers folks!

PS: there seems to be a hacker in the game center 16 secs for each world ...

PPS: respect to the developers - very very good game - for a long time now that I spend more then my regular 3-5mins on one game keep up the good work!
Haha, kudos on beating my time for World 1! My current World 1 times are •••Spoiler:  5-4-3-5-3-5-7-4 = 36.

Ah, the infamous "MastaKilla." I've seen his name atop mine in many a leaderboard but wasn't sure whether his scores were legit or not. At least I don't have to wonder anymore when I see his scores whether I'm missing something in the game or not, so that's good. Quite sad for him, though.
02-20-2014, 05:20 PM
#97
Quote:
Originally Posted by pc82cp View Post
Hi guys,

just found this wonderful game - (partially painfully) unlocked insane 3 days ago ... and well sorry Andy C83 and mr_bez beat ur score for world one... just wanted compare times with you guys if i maybe missed one more possible sec in a level in world one?
Congratulations. I'm impressed. Can't help you with my times, though. I deleted it a while ago, so only have the world scores you can see in Game Center.
02-20-2014, 05:29 PM
#98
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Congratulations. I'm impressed. Can't help you with my times, though. I deleted it a while ago, so only have the world scores you can see in Game Center.
To be honest I am rather impressed by your overall scores - you still lead by 40secs compared to #2 in w1-6 this is really impressive! ... am still struggling with the 2 levels already mentioned (and some others where i know there has to be a better way) - but guess I might work it out on a long flight - thanks for the reply!

have yourself a good one!
02-20-2014, 05:32 PM
#99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Haha, kudos on beating my time for World 1! My current World 1 times are •••Spoiler:  5-4-3-5-3-5-7-4 = 36.

Ah, the infamous "MastaKilla." I've seen his name atop mine in many a leaderboard but wasn't sure whether his scores were legit or not. At least I don't have to wonder anymore when I see his scores whether I'm missing something in the game or not, so that's good. Quite sad for him, though.
Hi Andy - merci for ur times - so I didn't miss anything except maybe the one sunrise second.

Thanks and have a good one!