Good free games that aren't "freemium"?

03-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
Try the free version of Vector. You may end up wanting to buy it.
Already have Vector, feel in love with the Facebook version, had to have the mobile version
03-21-2013, 11:03 PM
The Silent Age

It's kind of shocking that a game of this quality can be free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No strings attached. However, the devs are relying on donations to support development of further episodes.

Faves: Punch Quest, Ski Safari, Plague Inc., Autumn Dynasty, Kingdom Rush HD, Magic 2013, The Walking Dead, Soul Calibur, King of Dragon Pass, Spell Tower

03-21-2013, 11:18 PM
An RPG... Complete with story line, chardev system, turn based battles, and a sort of party collection... Is totally free, and there are no IAPs whatsoever.

One of the ultra rare games that are full games, free, and no IAPs.
03-21-2013, 11:23 PM
Another one... An RPG/defense game hybrid... Elements Defender. The free version is the game's FULL version. The difference with the paid version is the bonus premium currency that comes with it.
03-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Another one... An RPG/defense game hybrid... Elements Defender. The free version is the game's FULL version. The difference with the paid version is the bonus premium currency that comes with it.
Looks like Elements Defender now has IAPs, both free and full versions. Btw, what's the name of the first RPG you mentioned?

Faves: Punch Quest, Ski Safari, Plague Inc., Autumn Dynasty, Kingdom Rush HD, Magic 2013, The Walking Dead, Soul Calibur, King of Dragon Pass, Spell Tower
03-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotdn View Post
Looks like Elements Defender now has IAPs, both free and full versions. Btw, what's the name of the first RPG you mentioned?
It has IAPs, but totally unnecessary. Most of us who played the game and in the game's main thread didnt use any IAPs. I did have the paid version, but i was saving them for what i thought were endgame weapons, only to find out, the best ones are only found in chest in post game.

The other game is called TUNNEL TAIL. I thought i had it typed out up top... My bad.
03-23-2013, 01:04 PM
And there it is Underworld. Turn-based rpg dungeon crawler with a group of four heroes - very nice game!!!
03-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Into the Dead

The worst this game has is pop up ads, but you usually see it coming, so you shouldn't accidentally tap the ad and open up the App Store or anything like that. Reccomended.

I'll come back if I think of anymore.
03-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Undercroft.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.