App description: Danger, a Microbot infestation is imminent! Test your skill, strategy and speed in this great arcade puzzle game that will keep you addicted for hours.

Watch a video of Microbots:
http://bit.ly/sd-hm

You are Digital Pest Control, and it's up to you to eradicate the Microbot plague. They might look cute, but left alone they will infest the level. It's your job to guide the little vermin to the targets, where they will be blasted by your Exterminator-bot.

Draw paths in any direction and the Microbots will blindly follow. Get them to the correct target to score. But watch out, they may need to make their way around each other, past obstacles or even have their colour converted.

Each level requires a new strategy to score big. Work fast and smart and you will keep scoring more, don't forget to look out for the bonuses!

Rack up the points to gain stars, these will unlock more levels and hand you Game Center achievements and points. There are 16 unique levels, each with a Game Center leaderboard, so you can pit your wits against players across the world.

With retro styling, great audio and addictive gameplay, Microbots will keep you coming back for more.

Game Features
* Addictive gameplay
* Fun combination of skill, strategy and speed
* 4 zones
* 16 unique, endlessly repayable levels
* Cool retro graphics
* Fab audio
* Game Center leaderboard for all levels, plus zones and overall
* Game Center Achievements
* Games saved for later

Sauce Digital's comments:
Hi Folks

I'm happy to announce that Microbots, the latest game from Sauce Digital is out!.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Its path drawing skill/strategy game, the aim of which is to rid levels of robotic vermin known as Microbots. It is universal, and costs $0.99.

You are Digital Pest Control, and it's up to you to eradicate the Microbot plague. They might look cute, but left alone they will infest the level. It's your job to guide the little vermin to the targets, where they will be blasted by your Exterminator-bot.

Draw paths in any direction and the Microbots will blindly follow. Get them to the correct target to score. But watch out, they may need to make their way around each other, past obstacles or even have their colour converted.

Each level requires a new strategy to score big. Work fast and smart and you will keep scoring more, don't forget to look out for the bonuses!

Rack up the points to gain stars, these will unlock more levels and hand you Game Center achievements and points. There are 16 unique levels, each with a Game Center leaderboard, so you can pit your wits against players across the world.

With retro styling, great audio and addictive gameplay, Microbots will keep you coming back for more.

Game Features
* Addictive gameplay
* Fun combination of skill, strategy and speed
* 4 zones
* 16 unique, endlessly repayable levels
* Cool retro graphics
* Fab audio
* Game Center leaderboard for all levels, plus zones and overall
* Game Center Achievements
* Games saved for later

04-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedroapan View Post
Bought and played two times. Really liking it so far. Somehow I missed the fart about getting infested. Suddenly my game ended doing seemingly good. Could someone explain? Can't reach the "tutorial" again.

//Pedroapan
I think you can only have so many bots in the field at a time. I think that gauge up top indicates how close you are to being considered infested.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

Last edited by LordGek; 04-22-2013 at 09:57 AM.
04-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I think you can only have so many bots in the field at a time. I think that gauge up top indicates how close you are to being considered infested.
Ok, thanks a lot. Btw, it plays lousy on a bumpy busride... At least on the small iphonescreen.

//Pedroapan

04-26-2013, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Hi Morgan. I bought Microbots because it seems fun, plus I've enjoyed some of your other games. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working with my device, it crashes on the load screen or when I select the first level. iPod Touch 4G, 6.1.2.

Thanks.
Hi Andy,

Really sorry about this, discovered the issue and have submitted a fix. It should be out soon.

Morgan
04-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I'm loving the whole presentation of the seemingly very confused little bots being carted to their doom via conveyor belts.
Quote:
Bought and played two times. Really liking it so far. Somehow I missed the fart about getting infested. Suddenly my game ended doing seemingly good. Could someone explain? Can't reach the "tutorial" again.

//Pedroapan
Glad you are liking it!

Its also been feature on iTunes in New and Noteworthy!
04-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Ok, thanks a lot. Btw, it plays lousy on a bumpy busride... At least on the small iphonescreen.

//Pedroapan
I guess that could be pretty hard, you do have to be fairly accurate!
04-26-2013, 05:47 AM
Missed this one I dont know how? Buying now
04-26-2013, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce Digital View Post
Hi Andy,

Really sorry about this, discovered the issue and have submitted a fix. It should be out soon.

Morgan
Cheers mate, that is very much appreciated. Looking forward to playing.
04-26-2013, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce Digital View Post
I guess that could be pretty hard, you do have to be fairly accurate!
Yep, that's indeed very true!

Otherwise it a nice little game. I haven't played so many levels yet, but llok forward to discover more of the features.

And don't drop your plans on doing a new Touch Soccer 3d!

//Pedroapan
05-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the quick update, Morgan. Worked like a charm and I'm enjoying the game, getting that 5 star rating on the first level was hella tricky!