★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Patchwork Battles - Post GDC Thread

03-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by jlach View Post
We know We'll be looking for alpha/beta testers in the next month or so, and you're definitely first on our list, haha.
Awesome! I can't wait to try out the combat system.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-15-2012, 12:24 AM
Looks great!Looking forward to it.
03-15-2012, 05:04 AM
like the art work!
03-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Time for an update, me thinks. I'd like to take a quick minute to introduce one of the Mimic types found in Patchwork Battles: The Knight

Pictured is above both the Male (Left) and Female (Right) version of the Knight.

The Knight is the tankiest, most beefiest Mimic type in Patchwork Battles. His sole responsibility is to protect his allies. The Knight won't deal a lot of damage, but he will take a lot of punishment before falling. In battle you will typically see the Knight jumping in front of his allies, throwing his shield around, and just generally being a nuisance to anyone trying to harm your party. He is your ultimate friend on the battle field!
Below are some skills available to those Mimics who have a Knight part equipped:

Infuriate: Increases threat generation of all the Knight's abilities.

Heroism: Reactionary. The Knight steps in front of an ally, taking all damage for them.

Shield Bash: Store all damage received and unleash back onto your enemies