★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-06-2015, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the all codes my friends..
12-08-2015, 06:01 AM
I picked this up after reading the glowing TA review and am surprised this thread has not gotten more attention. I know this game is not for everyone but it seems really good. It's super tough, I'm playing on easy and am already kind of stuck on level 4 of "Trivial Trials" which are really not all that trivial. One thing I wish is that I could continue without getting 10 star tokens, but I guess you could say I'm missing the point and that's like saying I wish this super hard game was less hard. But many people on TA love super tough games, so the game being hard should be a selling point instead of a deterrent.

I do wish, like the TA review said, that there was a "restart" button, because missing even one token on easy means failing the level and it's not much fun to have to wait until you die.

This game is unique, it's only 1 euro/dollar/equivalent and it's definitely worth buying if you like difficult games.

[update] I just finished the first 9 levels and now need 22 stars to open up the next level pack, which I don't think I'll ever be able to do... The level unlock is 0.99 but I hate games that punish "regular" gamers, so on the fence about that. Which is silly, I know, because if this game was 1.99 and had all the levels unlocked immediately I would still have bought it.

Last edited by lena; 12-08-2015 at 07:47 AM.