★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pocket God 1.30 - What's the Story Morning Gory

03-15-2010, 07:23 PM
Send a message via MSN to rooteboy
update is awesome and alian skin egg is soooooo cool
03-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
I actually cant wait to try god finger out. its not the same type of game. the press just keeps making comparisons. maybe they want to start a fight or something.

We are thinking of this, we need feint to add some functionality in order for us to do it. They are really busy right now.
that sounds pretty cool!

oh and, probably just because of the 'godfinger' and such. I mean the games have the same details, but the big picture is something completely different, plus they dont have awesomely fun minigames

The Life Blog
Minecraft

03-15-2010, 07:31 PM
New update looks super duper and awesomely cool!

Thanks dave for making this update and allan for the great artwork, I cant wait for the next secret project to happen, it might be on the wii or ds or something!

by the way dave, is pocket god going to be on facebook soon, please reply back to say where you are at with the pocket god on facebook.

Pocket god is the best app on the app store! Cant wait till the next update!
03-15-2010, 07:46 PM
the secret pocket god game won't be on iphone? well whatever it is for, i hope i own it

Playing: Chopper 2, Pocket God, Minigore, Battle Bears-1, Doodle Jump, Tilt to Live, SuperMega Worm
Plus+: J3553 | Feint: J3553H | Crystal: J3553 | Gameloft Live: J3553
03-15-2010, 07:52 PM
Hey Dave, i like the update, and the stories are cool, but will there be anyway to add actions to the stories, like maybe make it so it records a session where we move stuff and pygmies and the it plays back with the story?
03-15-2010, 08:05 PM
how do you access the new mini game?
03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
In terms of the other stuff going on behind the scenes, we are working on a secret project. We decided to get back to this update and get it submitted before finishing it. It will likely take a little longer to release it but we don't want to drop the ball on the main Pocket God game. We can't give any hints about the secret game. Not even our beta testers know what it is. The only thing I can say about it is, it’s a Pocket God game and it's not for the iPhone.
Will there be an iPhone port? If there is, I will drop the knife and not kill myself.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

Last edited by doodlejumper; 03-15-2010 at 08:24 PM.
03-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Will there be an iPhone port? If there is, I will drop the knife and not kill myself.

The Life Blog
Minecraft
03-15-2010, 08:09 PM
says to lift a plug underwater but i dont see it
03-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
says to lift a plug underwater but i dont see it
go underwater, and change the mode open to a plug cork looking thing, and lift the cork and drag a pygmie down there

The Life Blog
Minecraft