The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    #141 hazlitt, May 6, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
    Forth Island ....

EPSI - Groan.... really?!!!

I'm just about to finish the series of 12 hour marathons building Statues, Villas and Theatre routines on level 35 .... and still no sign of entry into the forth island?? .... Wow! .... What do we have to do???!

Did anyone else get a 30% + deal on gems & money over the weekend?

I'm up to $750 K. Wish I had this in real life! :)

Chris.

2. Mt.dew

Mt.dew New Member

May 6, 2012
    Hi and questions

Hi gang

I have been watching this board for a couple of weeks. I have gotten to a point where I could use some help and can contribute help. Currently on level 39, 1 million+ coins, 3 islands, all but one quest done on those islands, and some buildings that say it is not time to use them yet. Oh, and game is great and so far have not spent money.

Here are my questions
    1. There is a quest on the fiord to expand territory to ancient buildings south. I have expanded all the space I can find. Is this referring to the new atoll island.
    2. Has anyone been able to use all the buildings? For me some say it is not time.
    3. Same for the raft. Has anyone figured out how to use it.
    4. How do you get marble to island of the ancients to build the villa? I assumed that is what the raft is for.
    5. How do you get to the new atoll island? I am speculating it is not done yet and it being on the map is a teaser until it is done

Thanks for starting the thread. This is the best one I have found on "tribez"

3. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Hi all, feel a bit cheated now! Have reached level 35, got over a million in cash, completed all the VERY long quests and finished the third island, only to find there is no way to the fourth island yet!! Very disappointed!! :mad:

4. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    My code is hf2gb4. I really hope they let us visit each other soon, before everyone has finished the game, like I have for the moment..........:p

5. HennyBenny

HennyBenny Active Member

Sep 16, 2011
  6. Epsi

Epsi Member

Apr 25, 2012
    It is a little disappointing, but oh we'll, it'll give us time to complete the achievements they have set (well the ones you don't have to buy -.-)

My goal is 10 million in a week lol! It is a shame but we have come this far, may as well wait for the next update.

Level 100 here I come!

7. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    The deal I got was 3x, not 30%+. I took advantage of the 3x deal and bought some gems, either the smallest amount of the second smallest, can't remember -- I have around 250 gems now. I bought them so that when I get to a stopping point I can decorate with some nice things.

8. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    Does anyone know if weeds, bushes, trees randomly grow?

I feel bad that I clearvut so much of my islands but today I noticed trees where they had not been before. Or at least I don't think they were there previously...

I'd love to have more planting options like with the game Fleck Touch. Or have the ability to find some rare seeds to plant.

And when they add the friends options some sort of multiplayer would be fun. Like really tough Murlods, or whatever, that can only be beaten if one or more people join you. But I get the feeling you'll just be able to visit/see what other people have done.

9. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yes they do pop up randomly along with the odd treasure chest (sometimes well hidden) easier way to find all this stuff, is to hit the button bottom right of screen (think its a house icon)that hides all your buildings etc and just highlights the ground, and these random pop ups

10. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks Jazbo, I have added you.....I am now lvl 27 making steady progress, slowly on Fiord Island...but happily taking my time as I don't want to end up with nothing to do waiting for the next update :p

Hope you all get to your fourth Island soon......
    Still really lovin' this app.....thanks mate ;)

11. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Can't believe you're on level 27 all ready, as you had to start again! That's seriously impressive!!

Wait til you get to that third island, then you'll find out what patience is all about!! I think I've finally learnt! Hopefully I can carry that across to DV??? :D

Glad you're enjoying the game :p.

I'm twiddling my fingers now, just waiting.......waiting....... Update please!!

12. To fellow Tribez fans: here's a dedicated forum that we put up just for Tribez players :D

http://thetribez.proboards.com/

It's pretty bare-bones, but there are about 30 of us so far, and there are separate discussions for game code sharing, tips and tricks and general questions. Please do join in! :)

13. hazlitt

hazlitt Member

May 23, 2009
    #153 hazlitt, May 7, 2012
    Last edited: May 7, 2012
    Pro-boards forum

Woow! Reading the Proboards forum, one player is on level 40 with 5.7 million in the bank! Now that's dedication!

At least none of them has reached the forth island either!

Has anyone got that strange quest on the second island to buy territory to the South .... Maybe the forth island?? Seems to be a bug?

I've just finished all the quests on the third island too .... So now i'm twiddling my thumbs also!

Update please!!

14. Jazbodooley

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Yes, I still have that quest showing, definately a bug because I've done that one. It's got a picture of the relic for that island so it's not a way to the fourth island I don't think :(

I like our little forum so think I'll stick with this one :D:D way to go girlpower for setting it up! :p

15. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #155 girlpower, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    LOL, welcome Jaz....but you are the one that sowed the idea ;)
    We just gotta get Foxy to start playing...she did make a start...working on it, hey maybe your ‘dare you to' will work for her too.

Thanks for kind words on my progress....I think I have progressed slowly, maybe it just feels like it cause between both app one & two, it feels like I've been playing for a bit.....
    Now I am heading towards lvl 29....but Island expansion progress is behind the rest of you.
    I've not been that long on Island 2....all good though, slow and steady seem to be my pace these days....
    maybe an age thing ;)

Yeah, I like our little forum too, hope others see it and join in.
    We will have to swap screen shots again soon? Maybe not my second Island yet

Really hope they get this friends thing up and running soon

16. Auzzuro

Auzzuro New Member

May 8, 2012
    Please help i am stuck in the tribez app game..

Hi i have been playing the tribez app recently but i got stuck in mystery shore (3rd island).they ask me to buy territory with the oasis... I am not sure how to do it . Can anyone help me how to buy territory with the oasis?

17. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    I witnessed something interesting today... I had 0/18 available workers as I had assigned all my dudes a task.

Yet I saw one of my guys walking around the island, doing his own thing. "How can that be?" I asked myself. Then a wish appeared over his head. I tapped it. He ran over to the ancient bar, grabbed a drink, and then ran back to the pig farm all by himself to continue his original task.

Anyone ever see something like that before? A guy walk away from the task he was assigned?

18. Kittycat

Kittycat Member

May 5, 2012
    England
    Well no but.... And think it was mentioned on the other forum.... If you go onto the map icon and then quickly hit 'back' you catch all the little men out! They scurry back to whatever they should be doing hoping the chief won't have noticed! Lol. Makes me smile : )

19. Nessie

Nessie New Member

May 7, 2012
    Scotland
    Haha, thanx Kittycat. Been messing with the little people all morning since reading that.

Level 38 and getting bored as no more quests but can I ask if anyone knows how to get land behind statue on island 3 and I've got a mansion on the same island that was there when I arrived but keeps saying 'don't know what to do with this yet' any ideas?

20. Triona

Triona New Member

May 10, 2012
    Hello!

Hi Everyone :)

I've been playing TT for a week or so now and am hooked! Still on the first island, but I am taking my time, I like to "smell the roses". Have been reading this forum and finally decided to join in the conversation, as everyone here seems to be very nice.

Silly question maybe but something that has bothered me from the start... Is there any way to get rid of the quest icon side bar (on the left side of screen) and the bottom icons? I find that they are often in the way as I cannot reach my little people to grant their wishes when behind them nor can I clear the land to build...

Thanks!

Triona