Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-25-2014, 07:35 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Metronomy- I'm Aquarius (By Mutant Labs and Because Music)

Hey Guys, I work at Mutant Labs, just wanted to let you know about our latest game we have produced with the UK band Metronomy, for their single 'I'm Aquarius'.

It was a very cool project to work on, basically its a 'rhythm avoider' based on this music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQS4oa-dgLY (hope it's ok to post that)

Some people find it a bit weird that a band is releasing a mobile game, however i don't think its much different to having a music video really, and the band themselves were actually pretty hands on with helping designing it, as well as the game itself featuring an exclusive remix of the song that hasn't appeared anywhere else yet. Would be very interested to see what you guys think about this kind of thing, and just generally feed back on the gameplay.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 03-25-2014, 07:45 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I love Metronomy! The Bay is one of my favorite songs. Any chance for an autograph? Lol. Seriously I love this band. I wish my local radio station would start playing them. Cool game!
Old 03-25-2014, 07:54 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

There's actually prizes from the band I think for whomever holds high scores on May 5th, including a special pressing of the new album which i think will be signed?? get yourself on the high scores board!
Old 03-25-2014, 12:18 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchris View Post
There's actually prizes from the band I think for whomever holds high scores on May 5th, including a special pressing of the new album which i think will be signed?? get yourself on the high scores board!
I can't get in the top 1000 in the leader board. It seems my dream will be impossible.