Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes - Free Tower Defense Game for the iPhone / iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by robegamesios, Aug 30, 2013.

1. #1 robegamesios, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
    Hi everyone. My name is Rob, creator of Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes. I am an Indie IOS Developer based in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes is currently under review by Apple and will go live on the App Store the Mid September.

Check out the trailer!

Gameplay:

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Info:
    Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes is a Free Tower Defense Game for the iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad. It is a fast pace and entertaining Strategy Game wherein you place different types of Defenders in the Map to suppress advancing Slimes.

Features:
    -50 Fun-Slimey Levels.

-5 Amazing Maps.

-Crazy Fun Mini-Games.

-34 Defenders each with its own unique ability. Some can Move around the map to Evade advancing slimes, others can Zap, Blow-Up, Freeze or Toast slimes to a crisp. Devastating WMDs like the Electron Cannon and AW Bomb!

-26 varieties of Slimes each with their own sneaky way to get pass you or eat you. They walk, drive, fly, parachute down or dig underground!

-A little bit of Word Puzzle. Guess some mystery words and earn bonus coins and minerals.

-Lots of upgrades for Defenders like Increase Health, Learn Agility, Increase Awareness, etc.

-22 awesome achievements to complete.

-The game is FREE and Coins can be collected during gameplay via Loots dropped by Slimes or by guessing mystery words. But if you need to have more just incase you want to be trigger happy with the Electron Cannon or buy all the upgrades in the Shop, then Coin Packs are also available via In-App Purchase in the Shop Menu for a low price. You can buy up to 1 Million Coins and earn the Status of Millionaire!

-Full support for 4 inch retina display.
    -Compatible with IOS 5.1 and later.

-This release is for iPhone and iPod Touch only. The iPad version is currently in development and will be release soon.

Please LIKE the videos if you like them. Feel free to leave comments too.

For comments or questions, contact info below.
    email: [email protected]
    twitter: @robegamesios

thanks for viewing.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    It's worth to wait the game. It looks great.

PS: The trailer is AWESOME!

3. hi Andre,

thank you for the compliment. Touch arcade's forum website is great! I see a lot of games being posted here.

best regards.

4. hi again, I just added a gameplay video to my original post. comments are welcome. thanks.

5. hi everyone,

I am happy to announce Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes is now available for download on the App Store!

Link of Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes on the App Store:https://itunes.apple.com/app/id612851833

Please download and enjoy the game. If you can spend a few moments to leave a review, I really appreciate it.

thanks

6. ogloguy

ogloguy Active Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Game Developer
    Your trailer is awesome and from the looks of it, the gameplay looks good too.

But I think you should improve your screenshots a little bit, they look a bit cluttered especially because of the strong blue gradient. Might hurt your sales.

Will report back after playing the game.

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    A great news for a bad day. Enjoy new game.

8. Hi, hope the game made you feel a little better:) if you have a few moments to spare, please rate the app. Thank you so much for your support. Best regards.

9. Thanks for the comment, I will definitely fix the screenshots now that you commented on it. iPad version is nearing completion and will be released soon. Thanks for the feedback.

10. Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes -HD for iPad

hi, I am happy to announce that Tiny Defenders Vs Slimes - HD for the iPad is now available on the App Store. Free to Play, please download and let me know what you think. Also major upgrades for the Defenders like Hyper Attacks, more obstacles and challenges and improved UIs are included in the release both for the iPhone and iPad versions. Here is the updated Trailer. thanks