Support our Sponsors:

Old 05-07-2013, 08:57 AM

Is there any chance for an iPhone 5 widescreen update?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:24 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven0451 View Post
Is there any chance for an iPhone 5 widescreen update?
I second this. This is one of my favorite iOS platformers, would love to have widescreen support for it!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:30 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

A tragedy has occurred my fellow TA members. Pizza Boy is GONE from the App Store!?!?!?!?! And I even tried downloading it again from my purchase history.

It shows up both in a search and in my download history, but try to download it and I get a message "The item you tried to buy is no longer available."

I absolutely loved this game and when I get a craving to play a retro platformer, this is usually on the top of my list. Unfortunately, I recently was moving some apps around and deleted it. BAD MOVE.

Urgghhh...I seriously hope it comes back.

And this, my friends, is why I get angry when Devs pull an app from the store and replace it with a new version (like the recent case of Arc Squadron). Yes, MOST of the time, you can get it from your download history, but this isn't always the case.

I don't backup my iPhone --- and yes, I know I should -- because my PC is an outdated POS and it takes forever. Not to mention the problems I have with it in general use. I don't have a loving relationship with iTunes either.

Anyway, another casualty. I hope we can find out why and if it will return.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:33 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
A tragedy has occurred my fellow TA members. Pizza Boy is GONE from the App Store!?!?!?!?! And I even tried downloading it again from my purchase history.

It shows up both in a search and in my download history, but try to download it and I get a message "The item you tried to buy is no longer available."

I absolutely loved this game and when I get a craving to play a retro platformer, this is usually on the top of my list. Unfortunately, I recently was moving some apps around and deleted it. BAD MOVE.

Urgghhh...I seriously hope it comes back.

And this, my friends, is why I get angry when Devs pull an app from the store and replace it with a new version (like the recent case of Arc Squadron). Yes, MOST of the time, you can get it from your download history, but this isn't always the case.

I don't backup my iPhone --- and yes, I know I should -- because my PC is an outdated POS and it takes forever. Not to mention the problems I have with it in general use. I don't have a loving relationship with iTunes either.

Anyway, another casualty. I hope we can find out why and if it will return.
Oh man, Pizza boy is one of my favorite all-time iOS platformers... I'm really sad to hear it's been pulled down? Hopefully it's just temporary. I have to say, Pizza Boy was the game that made me believe in iOS platformers, and it's control slider for movement was a big inspiration for me and my friend Dave while we were making our game . Bring back pizza boy!
Old 11-17-2013, 06:10 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Public service announcement: although still pulled from the App Store, it appears that you can now download it again via purchase history! The "item is no longer available message" is gone. I've redownload it and it will never leave my device again (and will back it up to be on the safe side ).
Old 11-20-2013, 12:21 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen)

Whoa, the lite version has resurfaced on the app store...
Old 12-14-2013, 11:42 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

But will we get widescreen support?
Old 12-14-2013, 11:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M&B]Games View Post
But will we get widescreen support?
Yeah, followed by a Mikey Shorts crossover