Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-10-2013, 11:21 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Although this already is freemium, I refuse to ever support this dev again following their recent shenanigans with Magic Orbz switching to this model. Buyer beware of this dev.
I normally avoid freemium anyway. It's helpful though that you contributed a little heads up about the dev. I guess they went freemium only.

I take it the bit.ly link is to count who followed what from where?

Here's the url & appinfo (my way of contributing ):

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/medieval-wars-strategy-tactics/id757752419

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Tried the game. Not for me, as it's a bit dry and "cookie cutter" of a Risk type "wargame".

Also, is it just me, or can you purchase gold that enables you to buy as many troops as you want with real money? If that's the case, this game is the DEFINITION of "pay2win". Someone correct me if I am wrong, though.

And don't troll the troll!
At least you can come back and honestly say you should have listened to awp69's heads up about the dev to begin with.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:25 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I am crashing immediately on startup using iPhone 5c with latest iOS.

Device rebooted and no back ground apps
Old 12-10-2013, 11:31 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
At least you can come back and honestly say you should have listened to awp69's heads up about the dev to begin with.
I think it's useful to have an opinion by someone not taking other games into account, for those, like me, that don't care what ELSE a developer has done (good or bad) when discussing a given app.

It's like people that won't go eat at a restaurant because the owner thinks that gays shouldn't be married. Really? What does one have to do with the other?

But if that's how you want to live your life, who am I to judge? And anyone that thinks that I was "judging" in this topic needs glasses and a thicker skin.
Old 12-12-2013, 02:35 AM

Thanks for your opinions. We're watching this thread and we will take into account all your feedback!

Quote:
I am crashing immediately on startup using iPhone 5c with latest iOS.

Device rebooted and no back ground apps
Our support would be glad to help you! support@herocraft.com
Old 12-12-2013, 03:15 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroCraftGames View Post
Our support would be glad to help you! support@herocraft.com
Really? Because I emailed your support asking why you cheated all of the people that bought Magic Orbz and now it's plagued with ads which requires people who have already paid for the game to pay again to remove the ads. I never received a reply. Add another to the list of people who won't be supporting HeroCraft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
I think it's useful to have an opinion by someone not taking other games into account, for those, like me, that don't care what ELSE a developer has done (good or bad) when discussing a given app.

It's like people that won't go eat at a restaurant because the owner thinks that gays shouldn't be married. Really? What does one have to do with the other?

But if that's how you want to live your life, who am I to judge? And anyone that thinks that I was "judging" in this topic needs glasses and a thicker skin.
That's not even an accurate analogy. HeroCraft literally cheated people out of money. I don't form an opinion of others based on what I hear or their beliefs. I base it on personal experience and I personally paid for Magic Orbz, as did countless others.

Last edited by Kubaton; 12-12-2013 at 03:18 AM..
Old 03-11-2014, 04:41 AM

This new update is a good chance for the real strategist to feel like the leader of merry men! Try hardcore “Robin Hood” and 3 more awesome scenarios!

It's time for new battles!

App Store http://bit.ly/1jYOQVz