★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Wifi Problem.

10-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Wifi Problem.

I have a problem where it takes a long time to download songs for tap tap revenge 3 and apps, and having an ipod touch, I dont have a connection most of the places I go. Normally I wouldnt care, but this makes the online useless because the song wouldnt play, and when cartoon wars took 30 mins to download, I started to wonder. Anyone had this problem or know how to fix? (sorry, if this is in the wrong forum, didnt know if it went here or lobby.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoo View Post
Something along the lines of "You have bought 10 hats! A new hat is available for purchase in the store". But no hat.

Edit: I realize I am overly concerned about this hat.
10-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Yes this is the wrong section, and its your internet, not the ipod. and dont say "oh, but the wifi bars are at max", because thats just the sigal strength between the ipod and the router, not the internet

10-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Then what is wrong with the internet. it is lightning fast when not downloading something, and all the other computers are lightning fast too.

Quote:
Something along the lines of "You have bought 10 hats! A new hat is available for purchase in the store". But no hat.

10-10-2009, 03:01 PM
what internet company are you with?
10-10-2009, 03:02 PM
apple time capsule.

EDIT: oh company, comcast.

Quote:

Last edited by mebeswordguy; 10-10-2009 at 03:11 PM.
10-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mebeswordguy View Post
apple time capsule.

EDIT: oh company, comcast.
... what does the time capsule have to do with anything?
10-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I thought he asked what was my source of internet, like linksys or time capsule or something else.

Quote:

10-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Quote:
I thought he asked what was my source of internet, like linksys or time capsule or something else.
Time Capsule backs up data.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
10-10-2009, 04:15 PM
time machine backs up data, time capsule is an apple time machine/ router combo.

Quote:

10-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Quote:
time machine backs up data, time capsule is an apple time machine/ router combo.
Are you talking about Airport?

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.