Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Lisiel

Lisiel New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Second Spell

Sorry if this has been addressed previously, and/or is very basic, but ... how do I go about getting the second spell, the Magic Bomb? I'm just starting out, and I've restarted several times trying to find something I missed ... do I need to go forward before I can go back? /scratch head. Thanks, all.

2. punisherawr

punisherawr Active Member

Hey does anyone know where to find jack the Ambusher and slick the quick? Those are the only two achievements I'm missing. Im at 100% in the game so im not sure how i missed those two. Thanks!

3. Poop321

Poop321 New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    #423 Poop321, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
    I'm stuck in the great caves. I can't find the path to feiry depths could anyone help me with this? I tried as many paths or ways and can't find the way.

4. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    :D thank you!

That was EXACTLY what I was missing. :D

5. Pjcryer

Pjcryer New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Thanks so much! Piece of cake:) I've got another question for you now, if you don't mind... I'm in the great caves & have gotten all the treasures. I've found my way to the room with three buttons on the ceiling and can't reach them. I found the room up the stairs with the box and swing, and got the box down there and put it under one of the buttons, but I can't reach them, even with my highest jump. If I had one more box I could, but there are no more to be found. I can't help but think I could get the stone gate open if I reach them. I've also tried to shoot the buttons from the ledges to the left, but no go.

6. K.rakha

K.rakha New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    #426 K.rakha, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
    Guys am stuck here, any ideas?
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ok guys nvm I figured it out :)
    trying to kill the boss now :D

7. plasticcherry

plasticcherry New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Can someone tell me how to activate 3 switches on the ceiling in the Great Caves?
    I found the cube which shoots fire balls where the swinging rope is, but I am unable to swing and throw the cube to the switch area.
    Is it just timing, or is there a trick to it?

Thanks.

8. punisherawr

punisherawr Active Member

You have to get the box from the other ledge with the swings. Once you get the box down to where the buttons are located, line the box up with each button and shoot a fireball at the box, the box will shoot a fireball in 3 directions (one of which is up)

9. plasticcherry

plasticcherry New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    That is where I am stuck. i am unable to get the box from the other side of the ledge.
    I tried swinging holding the box and trying to throw it over and out of the ledge unsuccessfully, the box just falls back where it was found.

10. ohioguy

ohioguy New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    #430 ohioguy, Apr 2, 2012
    Where was it? I have 100% completion, beat the game, and found all treasures and places...yet that's the only thing I haven't found.

Edit: I just found it too. Haha

11. Poop321

Poop321 New Member

Apr 1, 2012
    How do you get to fiery depths?

12. Alijon

Alijon Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I am stuck on the icy slopes. Cannot get past the second snowball. Is there some way to destroy it, or is there an alternative route in the pest cave? I found one chest there but couldn't see anyway to go further.

13. Deadwiththewind

Apr 1, 2012
    Full walkthrough coming soon

Hey everyone as an add-on to Echoseven's treasure walkthrough which was very helpful I'm creating a so to speak picture walkthrough so everyone will know where the secret bosses are and all the trinkets, I've beaten the game fully twice at 100% with all achievements so hopefully this will help you get what you need. This will be just a picture walkthrough for locations using the game map, I will not be creating a full description walkthrough because to me that gives away too many of the puzzles they put in the game. I just have to finish the game a third time so I can remember where all the secret bosses are.

14. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I've already started doing that, but I have far too many higher-priority commitments at the moment, so if you complete it before I do, I will gladly add it to the first post.

15. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    ok so finally i %100 this game :D

SyntheticVoid, I finished this game, you can check the in game leaderboards for the 900 points if you wish, and all i have to say is...

while the last boss was a pain in the ass, i did find a pattern to him and killed him without having to rely on luck....

i did have to use the purple trinket as armor in some cases while i ran away, but it never felt like i had to do some miracle or luck shots in order to beat him.... after i found out how to easily hit him without fear of getting hit, i managed to beat him... this cause me to get cocky at times and got beat the crap out of me, but still... i never felt like luck was needed....

as for being swarmed by mobs... the ice bugs killed me on my first encounter with them... but after wards they never gave me any problems, not even the ice bug queen... i found the gold boulder thing to be more annoying than the bugs actually...

so i stand by my opinion that this game is perfect the way it is... there's a difficulty spike, true, but this doesn't compare in difficulty to what most classics offer... or what other serious games tend to do for "difficulty"(Call of Duty World at War is my standard of cheap difficulty)

like i said b4, i don't want any problems since i just have a different experience and opinion about the game and i just didn't understand what you were saying... but i don't think this game is all that difficult

16. awesomeawesome

awesomeawesome New Member

Apr 2, 2012
    #436 awesomeawesome, Apr 2, 2012
    Bought this earlier today, couldn't get my HANDS off of it.

The only downside is that it's too easy, too short, etc. I do understand that it is just an Iphone game and not N64 Zelda haha so I forgive it 100%.

NVM FOUND HIM! DONE 100%. GG.

17. yewmin

yewmin Member

Apr 2, 2012
    me too..im stucking here..help~..

18. yewmin

yewmin Member

Apr 2, 2012
    how to pass here?

19. yewmin

yewmin Member

Apr 2, 2012
    #439 yewmin, Apr 2, 2012
    I'm stucking here too. Need help. Thanks.

20. yewmin

yewmin Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I'm now stuck at 91%. Where can i find the source of the spreading corruption? Is a quest. Thanks.:):):):)