Another weekend spending dollars

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pluto6, Jul 17, 2009.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So, I think many of us here at TA are doing our part to stimulate the economy by buying lots of game apps. I know I am.

Yesterday - Face Fighter, Catapult Penguins, Puzzlings, Tornado Mania, Triazzle
    Today - Zenonia, Defender Chronicles and ????

The price is great for Zenonia - unless they pull a F.A.S.T one...
    (sorry - could not resist that one)

2. Twazzock

Twazzock Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    #2 Twazzock, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    I'm keeping my Appstore sized gold reserves aside until Rogue Planet, Minigore and Killtest come out. And the new game from the Zenonia people, and... SO MANY MORE.

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Actually, I found out that a good way to keep from buying iPhone games is to get a full-fledged computer game, as long as you hold off buying them for a week or two (which is possible). C&C has surprisingly pried me away from the AppStore for a while :eek: I haven't spent a dollar since last week. Is this good or bad? :confused:

4. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    The only one I've gotten is Defender Chronicles. I'm considering Zenonia

5. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    As I've been saying before, KillTest has probably been canceled and dropped. NgMoco is not giving us anymore news and there hasn't been anything in ages, so I've forgotten about that one a long time ago.

6. LukeGab

LukeGab Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Alabama
    Don't say that! I've been waiting so long for this game!

7. drach

drach Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    You're on a roll. Last weekend I bought I Dig It, Geodefense, Quantum Collapse and Baseball Slugger. So far this weekend all I've gotten is Zenonia (I already have Defender Chronicles). Too many games though. I'm getting backed up!

8. asianness

asianness Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    I don't know which games to get. I only have enough money to buy $3 worth of games. Should I get Zenonia? Or should I pick up Defender Chronicles, Isotope and some other game? I'm leaning toward the 3 games because I'd have more to play around with at first and I played the lite version and was satisfied with only playing parts. I don't think I could get into playing the full version. How long do you think the Zenonia sale will last?

9. K7A7O7S

K7A7O7S Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Full time something...
    St Louis, MO USA
    I dont think it has been canceled. I pretty sure they had a lot of work to do with Rolando 2, and now that it has been released most of their time will go into Killtest. The website is still up and running, and it has not been that long since the last news on it. Dunno what would make you think they cancled it.

http://fps.ngmoco.com/

10. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Latest Purchases: Triazzle, Puzzlings, BallWhirl, and Perplexed.

11. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Don't worry!! I asked mjmoco before he left and he said
    "Hiya-

It's not called Killtest, but we are still making out FPS. We'll be talking about it soon.

MJ "
    After laughing at his typo, I felt glad to know they are still pursuing it, whatever they may call it next.

12. silentdante

silentdante Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    florida
    yes, i got my iphone on july 2nd and i have been going broke 99 cents at a time, haha.

i recently picked up I Dig IT, Westbang, and Mecho Wars.

in the last couple weeks i've picked up H. o. Sparta, Uniwar (when it was on sale) Flight Control, Harbor Master, Underworlds, and Globall.

i am playing them all, except Globall, i dont regret getting it i just dont play it much.

i am REALLY on the fence about picking up Zenonia, but i dont think i want that indepth of a game for my iphone, or not an action RPG type that i could just get on my DS, though the new price is so damn apealing.

i've also played the lite version of isotope and really want to pick that up, and although it;s only .99 i dunno i feel like i've bought a lot... hahaha

i am also keeping an eye on reign of swords 2, i hope that goes on sale.

thanks for this great site iw ould have never gotten into my iphone as much as i have without finding this website.