Best Kart Racing Game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kazamman, Dec 14, 2009.

1. kazamman

kazamman Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    #1 kazamman, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
    I've got Crash Nitro Kart 3D but i've passed it and i'm bored of it. Any other good ones?

Edit=On iPod touch and iPhone.Soz i didn't say before.

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    None of them are really very good, but the two I liked the most or I guess I should say hated the least is Shrek Kart and Krazy Kart.

3. kazamman

Dec 11, 2009
    O.K thanks.I'll get Krazy Kart racing.

4. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Don't get Krazy Kart racing! That game is terrible. Definitely get Shrek Kart.

5. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    The main thing I liked about Krazy Kart over Shrek Kart was the sense of speed.

In Shrek Kart it doesn't even feel like you're racing, it feels so slow. Not a big fan of the controls either. Though I'd be willing to overlook that if it felt like I was racing, not just taking a drive checking out the scenery.

6. kazamman

Dec 11, 2009
    In Krazy Kart is there items and stuff?
    I get my gift card tomorrow so i gotta decide between the two.

7. FTomato

FTomato Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Go for Cocoto Kart Racing. Krazy Kart controls are awful. Shrek Kart is okay, but doesn't have online (unlike the other two) and feels slow. Cocoto is very good.

8. kazamman

Dec 11, 2009
    K ill check it out.

9. kazamman

Dec 11, 2009
    Is the only difference between the free and paid version of Cocoto Kart the online?
    because the paid one is called Cocoto Kart Online.Is there a tourny mode in the free one?

10. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    In Cocoto Kart Free you can play one track in single player mode and around 3 races in online mode, but you can upgrade directly in-game with in-app purchase.

11. craighauser

craighauser Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    It's between shrek and krazy kart. Shrek's speed seems way off and kinda ruins it for me. You feel like you are on a PowerWheels from toys-r-us but it looks, sounds and plays a bit better than krazy kart. You know, the only one I really enjoyed was Crash so you might not want to put down any more money you have the best.

12. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    It's still Shrek Kart for me.

13. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I'm still very happy with Cocoto, which had decent single and multiplayer from the get go for a buck! :)