Any Landing (Universal) new game by Strange Flavour
Hi all!, our new game Any Landing is set for release next week on 12th Feb.
It's what we're calling an "Endless Crasher" where you have to keep your airline flying and passengers happy for as long as possible, while crash landing a lot!
Any Landing also marks the launch of our new Play Nice IAP system that we announced last year, which allows the more casual players to balance gameplay with purchase of upgrades etc. but also implements a fixed cap on payments that all the smaller purchases reduce.
Here's the blurb
• Try and keep your passengers happy and airline flying in this crashtacular game of airborne mayhem from the authors of the #1 games SlotZ Racer and Flick Fishing!
• Crash land, plunder luggage for souvenirs and rescue cute kittens!
• Fly through 32 levels over 4 different air-routes!
• Unlock and fly 8 different aircraft and avoid been knocked out of the sky by the nefarious Evil Air!
Use lots of different upgrades to improve your aircraft and fly further!
Complete bonus VIP missions for extra rewards!
• Universal app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
• iCloud save game sync
• Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
• MOGA ACE™ POWER Controller Support (as well as any other Made For iOS controllers).
“Any Landing you can walk away from is a good landing!”
Strange Flavour are using the game to introduces their new IAP System called Play Nice ( playnice.strangeflavour.com ) which allows players to accelerate their gameplay with In App Purchases, but doesn’t allow them to accidentally overspend.
Unlike other IAP based systems, Play Nice always has an “All you can eat” option that permanently unlocks all optional content. What’s more, when a player purchases any of the lower priced content, the cost of that is taken off the price of the All You Can Eat item meaning they’ll never pay more than a fixed amount. Once the player has purchased All You Can Eat, it’s theirs permanently.
It is hoped the Play Nice system will allow players to enjoy the games they want, the way they want, without accidentally racking up huge bills while at the same time, allowing the developers to still make a living.
CEO and Lead Coder Aaron Fothergill explains, “In-App Purchase is a very useful feature that has recently been somewhat abused in games. Strange Flavour wants to play nice and help rebuild the players’ trust.”
Any Landing will be available for Free on the App Store, 12th February. Universal App, requires iOS 6 and above.