09-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Anodyne is a port of a well reviewed PC game and a steal at the price; not all games can be developed and profitable on a freemium, or even $0.99, price. I consider Anodyne a good deal at the current price (half of it's cost on PC). Hopefully we will see more from Analgesic Productions and other indie PC games make their way to iOS.
09-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Great to see the update out, really thought it was never gonna happen 😉
09-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscrypt View Post
Great to see the update out, really thought it was never gonna happen 😉
Now, young whipper snapper, don't you have something you'd like to say to the developer?

I get being frustrated about not being able to play, but a drop of kindness goes a looooong way!

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
09-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Now, young whipper snapper, don't you have something you'd like to say to the developer?

I get being frustrated about not being able to play, but a drop of kindness goes a looooong way!
I hear you my bro, I'm real sorry about my complaints about the update,it was a long wait but I'm happy it's here, and its fixed the main issue for me that was the control-movement probs, Again sorry to the Dev of this game for my frustrations! And hey the 99c sale is a great price for this game so if you ain't already buy it 😉