Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-15-2014, 04:37 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Great news! Let me know if you still need a tester coz im very willing to do it for A2FBA.
Will be submitting to test flight this weekend. for those that don't have ios 8 still might do soft launch testing as well. Balance has become complicated with the new crafting professions and skills.

Testing leatherworking this weekend will post some pics later.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

As you can see i didnt get the game updated to testflight but have been working on it nonstop.

I spent the last week learning and adding IAP and video ads. I did my best to keep them optional but would love some input on what you guys think.

So right now you will start with 3 classes 3 races and 4 professions. Like most games you gain gems which you unlock the rest with. With ATF you will earn them quit a bit easier. for example you will earn about 125-175 by the time you complete the game with 1 character. So with that in mind here is what I am "charging" to unlock the classes, races and professions

free mage
free knight
free rogue
100 for cleric, druid and paladin

free human
free elf
free dwarf
50 for gnome, orc, vampire

free tailor
free leatherworking
free armorsmith
free weaponsmith
50 jeweler, alchemist

so as you can see after a few play throughs everything would be unlocked or I am setting the gem prices at the following
$.99 for 100
$1.99 for 250
$5.99 for 1000 (can easily unlock everything in game and craft tons of stuff)

you will use gems in some crafting recipes, unlock your vault and if you choose to replay a late game level without watching an ad.

With that in mind I have setup video ads to be optional as well. You will have a random chance to watch an ad to get a stat boost before playing a level. also later in the game you can pay 1 gem or watch an ad to replay a previous level.

So with this information does this seem fair? Last thing I want to do is be gouging but I have spent about 4-5 month on this version of the game so I need to recoup a bit haha.

Would love some feedback so let me know. Also I will post later with whats left until launch I could do testflight still but im running short on time planning release for the 25th of dec.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

So I got on a roll last night and got quite a bit done (all iap code and most design of it) so I decided to mess with testflight while I was on a roll. I got a build submitted so if anyone is still interesting in testing pm me your email (for itunes) and I'll add you to the testing group. Not sure how long it will take for apple to review the test build but we will see.

Tldr. Post here or pm your itunes email and I'll send you an invite to beta test!
Old 12-11-2014, 09:59 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Beta testing is live now have about 15 testers so far and looking for about 5 more so if interested pm me your Apple ID email and I'll get you added to the list and invited asap.

Looking to reward testers with ingame currency, name in credits, personal naming of items or npcs depending on level of feedback.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I submitted Adventure To Fate : Battle Arena early this morning!!! its been a very rough last few weeks but I am still hoping to release on Christmas day (hoping it goes through review before shutdown in 4 days).

Anyways I am still finishing up my marketing stuff and will post videos etc once i finish them up. Thanks for all the support and thanks for the help testing. =)
Old 12-18-2014, 09:21 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Here is the App Preview I did for the app store. I will get a longer official trailer put together but in the mean time here is an idea of the new design and it shows off some of the new NPCs and skills.

Last edited by Touchmint; 12-18-2014 at 09:23 PM..
Old 12-18-2014, 11:26 PM

Looks good, I forgot about this game after seeing the thread a while ago.

Sounds like you've been very busy!
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Looks good, I forgot about this game after seeing the thread a while ago.

Sounds like you've been very busy!
Yes very busy! What started out as just removing a few features and releasing it as free instead turned into adding a ton of new features! I am very happy with how this turned out and while on the surface it might look a lot like the paid version its much much deeper with features.

Anyways here is the full video trailer

Still on the fence on whether I will release on xmas (if it even gets approved by then shutdown is in like 2 days haha) But I will keep you guys updated. Feel free to ask any questions about the game or comment. I will be handing out promo codes for gems/gold.
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Adorable!!