Queen's Crown-please help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tuilelath, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Tuilelath

Tuilelath Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Licensed Optician
    I check these forums a few times a day for all the invaluable opinions and reviews, so thanks to all for all your help.
    I need a little help with Queen's Crown. I've been playing for 3 or 4 hours, level 16. I can't find the Black Cave (been running all over the Hidden Hill but can't find the entrance). I also can't locate Shenon Town for a quest. Any help would really be appreciated.

2. crazycrazy14

crazycrazy14 New Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Shenon village is right one map from the docks and up one map from jiren jungle 1

3. seanf186

seanf186 New Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I'm also stuck. In my game I see no path going east from the docks; it's just water... The world map shows that there should be a way but the area map doesn't show an exit there. Any ideas? :confused:

4. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    Arrow Jack should be there with a boat to take you across the river if that quest is unlocked.
    You should be able to get to the Black Cave by entering the Hidden Hill area and then exiting out the other end at the left side of the screen.