• Publisher: Ming Gao
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 93.5 MB
  • Version: 1.4.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Chrono Express is a hardcore Platformer that looks like an Endless-Running game.

It makes player could experience the fun game play of classic Platformers like Super Mario using a simplified game mechanics borrowed from Endless-Running genre.

In this game, you play a courier of "Chrono Express" whose daily job is to drive through dangerous hyperspace tunnel and deliver package to the customer safely.

------

*** FEATURES ***
- Richer game play than common endless running games
- 2 game modes: Package Deliver + Endless Running
- 9 types of levels: spiky walls, giant gears, missiles
- Procedural levels generation make each run unique and fun
- Use gadgets to upgrade your bike and gain special abilities
- Customize characters with steampunk accessories

lancelot_gao's comments:
Hi, we are indie game studio called "Spotlightor Interactive" based in Beijing, China. We've just released our iOS action game called Chrono Express. It brings player challenging game experience of classic platformers like Super Mario, using a simplified game mechanics inspired by endless-running genre.

Hope you enjoy this game, and any feedback is welcome!

05-29-2014, 11:44 AM
I unlocked the pink "Vespa" and the controls getting much better, imho.
Still could use a sensitive slider but i'm getting used to them. In fact, due to this, i bought the golden shop card (halfs the shop prices instead of doubles coins) to give you guys a bit of a support.

I like the randomness of the tracks and difficulty very much, never know what's coming. But a big must have would be an endless mode. This game seems to be made for it. Whatever comes or not, i'm having a real good time with this very well balanced f2p game.
05-29-2014, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I unlocked the pink "Vespa" and the controls getting much better, imho.
Still could use a sensitive slider but i'm getting used to them. In fact, due to this, i bought the golden shop card (halfs the shop prices instead of doubles coins) to give you guys a bit of a support.

I like the randomness of the tracks and difficulty very much, never know what's coming. But a big must have would be an endless mode. This game seems to be made for it. Whatever comes or not, i'm having a real good time with this very well balanced f2p game.
Many thanks for your support! The sensitivity of slider has been reduced because many players found it hard to control. But we know there are people prefer more sensitive control like you and me, so we designed the pink "Vespa"

We'll seriously consider adding endless mode. And more contents will be released in the future updates

05-29-2014, 07:27 PM
Game Character: Krono

Our artist made a steampunk style poster for Krono - the default character of Chrono Express.
You can buy steampunk accessories to customize your character in this game

05-30-2014, 12:13 AM
Game Impressions

Pretty solid. The only thing that I was missing was some kind of a Story Mode. Maybe the Developer could up with something and add it to the Game.
05-30-2014, 01:36 AM
Thanks for your suggestion and the video review! We are looking for a good solution to make the goal of game clearer. I think you will find it soon in the future updates.
05-30-2014, 06:11 AM
Just started playing this one. So far its pretty good. I haven't gotten too far into the game to leave a decent review, but from what I've played so far is pretty fun.
05-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Developers assessed his own game with 5 stars.

Frivolous, in my eyes!
05-31-2014, 12:54 AM
Steampunk style poster for Lucia - previous stuntman on the wire in a circus.
06-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Game Character: Verna

Verna used to be a famous treasure hunter. She joined Chrono Express for new challenge and bigger reward.