• Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Timing - Countdown Game WITH ACHIEVEMENTS

Get it now!

The next best score beating game is here! Get ready to see those numbers ticking down in a fun, action-paced game that will test your reflexes!
Let the timer countdown and release the button when you think it is the closest to 0.00000
Play in 3 completely different game modes:
-Classic Mode
-Hidden Mode
-Streak Mode

Features:
-High Scores (beat your friends!)
-Several achievements
-3 game modes
-iOS8 inspired Design
-HD Retina Display graphics
-Addictive gameplay
-Quality Soundtrack

Get various achievements to show off to your friends that are obtainable by hitting certain numbers in the countdown!

Rate, enjoy and thank you!
Contact us: findyouriapp@gmail.com

Cabaco's comments:
Hello there everyone!
After almost 4 months of intense work, our app, Timing, is now out in the AppStore! We thoroughly enjoyed developing this game and we hope you guys end up checking it out soon. Whether or not you purchase it, please tell me what you think of the app, like what sort of improvements we can make, what's good in the app etc.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thank you!
Shattered Box CEO, Pedro Cabaco
02-28-2014, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsami View Post
Thank you Cabaco for the Promo Code. I took the first one of the 3 you sent me. I really like the simplicity of the game and the smooth, quick reset and try again aspect of the game. Most games make you quit the game and start up all over again. For any gamers wanting to play this game, drop the flipping flapping rehash and give this one a try
Thanks so much for the great feedback! I really appreciate it!
Anyone else tried the game out and want to give me some opinions?
03-01-2014, 07:22 AM
More promo codes:
A9hpxpyahrn6
j9w7ph6k6lhw
hanw3xnphkwp