App description: Where is the bird going? To heaven? To his bird mommy? Play a few rounds and you can help him fly through the walls created by an unknown bird God.

But be careful, he is a sensitive chap, just one touch and he will fall to his demise at the bottom of the ocean. Good Luck!

[How to Play]
- Tap left to 'flap up' left, Tap right to 'flap up' right
- Don't hit the blocks.
- Try to get 4 medals: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

nopowerup's comments:

No Power-up today announced the release of the unique arcade game, Wing Up!

04-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Trailer

Last edited by nopowerup; 05-15-2014 at 11:40 PM.
05-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Promotion Codes!!!

Hi Guys,
I have some Wing Up Promotion Codes to 20 first short description about 'Wing Up' in the thread. Let's write here and receive promo code soon!
05-15-2014, 11:57 PM
No wifi at the moment, so my app store takes years to load, but i'm pretty sure i played a free version of your game, right ?
Talking birds, this is definitely one of the more interesting ones. If you got the timing skills to hold your bird at the same place, by tapping left/right, you're able to plan your route to the next gate/wall. A look worth if you're not (very) tired of this, let's call it a genre.
05-16-2014, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
No wifi at the moment, so my app store takes years to load, but i'm pretty sure i played a free version of your game, right ?
Talking birds, this is definitely one of the more interesting ones. If you got the timing skills to hold your bird at the same place, by tapping left/right, you're able to plan your route to the next gate/wall. A look worth if you're not (very) tired of this, let's call it a genre.

Hi Qwertz555,
Thank you for your great description. Very happy to know that you have played the game when it's free for limited time.
It's just paid now. So, do you want to have promote code?
P/S: What is you best score in Wing Up?