App description: Jacob Jones is back in Episode 2 of one of Apples 'Best of 2013' games and an App Store Editors Choice.

Following the events of Episode 1, Jacob and Biggie set off to the spooky Crackskull Mountain to try to uncover the secret of Biggies childhood.

Join the new best buddies on a brand new adventure and unravel more of the mystery in a series of brain twisting puzzles and crazy collectibles.

More crazy characters to meet, from statically charged beavers to the charming Miller and his not so charming wife.

"The sparkling writing is delightful and hilarious in equal measure, the voice acting is excellent, the puzzles challenging, and the visuals gorgeous" - App Spy

"the writing is sharp and the conundrums are clever" - Pocket Gamer - Most Anticipated for August 2014
08-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Red ribbon it's a 5s

But wow - that was really short! I finished!!
08-08-2014, 09:29 AM
I thought that there would be a lot more fanfare for such a major release. Would have missed it if it was not for the keen eyes on TA here.

Instant buy.

08-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Red ribbon it's a 5s

damn, that was fast. supposed to be no problem on a 5s i assume. I'm playing it on mini retina flawlessly.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
08-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Red ribbon it's a 5s

Yeah, same thoughts here. Surprisingly short, and the puzzles weren't as difficult as in the first. Still enjoyable, but I wanted more.
08-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Update [11/8/2014]: Finally found all of the collectibles (83/83 cans, 13/13 birds, 10/10 gophers). The cans are ridiculously difficult to locate. I ended up tapping on each scene inch by inch to systematically search for the cans. The last few ones I found were ALL ENTIRELY AND COMPLETELY hidden (regardless of panning or tilting) so that even the slightest hints of sparkles were obscured. Fun puzzles. Not fun pixel hunting.

Original [10/8/2014]:

What the heck is this pixel hunt for cans? Some of the ones I found are so ridiculously well hidden to the point that they are just unfair. Since the locations are entirely arbitrary, the pixel hunting is meaningless and necessarily frustrating.

Also, can someone explain the IAP in this game? In Episode 1, the IAP are just hints. In Episode 2, the IAP descriptions are different. Are they the same?

Last edited by y2kmp3; 08-11-2014 at 07:02 PM.
08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
Really loved the art, music, sfx and voice-overs in this one. Nice game.