App description: Lost and alone after escaping from your burning village, you find yourself at the entrance to an ancient and forgotten dungeon. With no way back, your adventure begins here as you uncover the power of the Storm Casters and conquer the mysteries below!

Storm Casters is an action-packed dungeon adventure game from the makers of Mega Jump and Mega Run! Find and collect rare Battle Cards to discover new spells, blast enemies with explosive elemental powers, and evolve your character to become a mighty Storm Caster!

Change the Cards, Change the Game

The Battle Cards you take into the dungeon make every game unique!
Random dungeon layouts create infinitely changing floors
Secret treasure rooms, hidden passages, and devilish traps to discover

Characters

Select and Evolve your character into new and powerful forms
Collect treasures from the depths and use them to upgrade your character
More than 60 Battle Card spells to collect, fuse, and power up

Huge Amounts of Gameplay

A massive dungeon to explore, with 50 fiendish floors
Over 30 different enemy types to discover
Intense Boss Fights!

What will you find when you cast lightning into the darkness?

Thanks to all the Get Set Games fans out there!

Join us on the Storm Casters Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/StormCastersGame

Follow us on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Storm_Casters

If You Have An iPhone 4:

We're really sorry but if you have an iPhone 4, Storm Casters will not run well on it. We tried really hard but found that there wasn't much we could do without making the game less fun. We'll keep trying, but in the meantime, please do not buy Storm Casters if you have an iPhone 4.
09-08-2014, 03:30 PM
I just bought this game the other day (since the last update).

I had a great time playing for a couple of hours. Then I restored my iPad to factory settings and restored my backup (as I do intermittently to clear the other" space in my storage).

When I ran it again I was faced with choosing a character and starting the tutorial again from scratch. I tried reinstalling - and still had to play the tutorial - though it did remember my character choice. On getting through that I found all of the levels I'd unlocked were still unlocked and I still had all of my cards, but all of my levelling up and, and attack boosts, portal time and money had gone.

I hit reset and started from the beginning - and I tried out using Battery Doctor to clear my junk - just to see what would survive. Now whenever I collect money in the game, I get a red bar appear on the screen for a moment. Although I've collected cards and can get them before I go into battle, the actual card list itself shows as empty.

Is there any point in playing this game at the moment? Especially considering that I'll be restoring from a backup again in the next month or so when I upgrade my iPad? I don't relish having to start again when I do.
09-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Where is the update that is supposed to fix the lag and improve the controls? Thought it would have been hot on the heels of the first update that didn't seem to do much of anything....

10-21-2014, 02:36 AM
I'm at chapter 3 (floor 27-29) and I've already reached max level. Stuck at 42 gems, have never gotten any gems from chests.

Bike Baron ~ IB I/II/III ~ Bladeslinger: E1 ~ TWEWY ~ Cat Physics ~ Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer
12-16-2014, 11:17 AM
It is looking more and more like we won't be getting that promised lag fix/improved controls update. Close to deleting this for space.

Devs, any reason to keep this on my device at this point or have you abandoned it?
02-13-2015, 05:58 AM
Considering buying this game, but it seems like some serious bugs still remain?

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
02-13-2015, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Considering buying this game, but it seems like some serious bugs still remain?
I still can't get past the loading screen myself to load into a dungeon. Spare yourself the pain.
02-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunan View Post
I still can't get past the loading screen myself to load into a dungeon. Spare yourself the pain.
Right, recently it's so hard to find a good dual stick shooter

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
03-27-2015, 03:14 AM
This was my favourite game of ios alltime

And this stupid bug that no enemys respawn kills me!!!

Did anyone manage to fix that problem yet?
03-27-2015, 10:42 AM
It's a shame this great game has been abandoned, but Pocket Mine 2 nicely scratches the card collecting/upgrading itch for me. It feels very similar, even though the actual gameplay is different.
05-04-2015, 02:15 PM
I still get some lag on this game, but it's fun.