Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-23-2015, 11:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

hi Baracus

Thanks!

Well , the iPad version is on the itunes aproval process , so i would say 3-4 days ( or another 10-12 days if rejected ) ..

( retina screenshot -> [url]http://postimg.org/image/fkjzjqfk7/[/url] ).
Old 02-23-2015, 12:37 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarrion View Post
hi Baracus

Thanks!

Well , the iPad version is on the itunes aproval process , so i would say 3-4 days ( or another 10-12 days if rejected ) ..

( retina screenshot -> http://postimg.org/image/fkjzjqfk7/ ).
OMG!!!! You are the MAN!!!!! Please don't give up whit the iphone version!!!! Thanks a lot for your work!!!
Old 02-24-2015, 04:57 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
hi guys.

Im JCarrion, the developer of Space-Simulator.

yep , Im aiming to a universal build , .. but due to time constrains , I ll release first the iPad version ( 2, 3, 4 ,air ,air2 ) , in both 32 and 64 bit
versions.

The app runs in an iphone4 with no major probls , with quite a good framerate. Im now re-designing the UI , as simply scaling down the buttons woudlnt work ( too small ) , also , some of the text of the MFDs wouldnt fit on smaller screens, so I need to change quite a few things .

I expect the iPhone version to be ready in a month or so after the tablet version launch .

(full ipad4 retina screenshot in the spoiler )
http://postimg.org/image/8h3nz9r9z/

feel free to ask any questions..
Thanks ! .
Thank u so much! Can't wait to give you my money this is sim I have been waiting for.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:32 AM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
hi guys.

Im JCarrion, the developer of Space-Simulator.

yep , Im aiming to a universal build , .. but due to time constrains , I ll release first the iPad version ( 2, 3, 4 ,air ,air2 ) , in both 32 and 64 bit
versions.

The app runs in an iphone4 with no major probls , with quite a good framerate. Im now re-designing the UI , as simply scaling down the buttons woudlnt work ( too small ) , also , some of the text of the MFDs wouldnt fit on smaller screens, so I need to change quite a few things .

I expect the iPhone version to be ready in a month or so after the tablet version launch .

(full ipad4 retina screenshot in the spoiler )
http://postimg.org/image/8h3nz9r9z/

feel free to ask any questions..
Thanks ! .
So glad you came onto the forums! Is this a straight up space sim in a free mode or more structure based with missions? I know on the website it says you can fly within the Galaxy, so does that include all the planets and poor Pluto? How many types of vessels will be available? Thank you so much for taking the time to answer, this looks like more then just an app!
Old 02-24-2015, 09:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

The visuals are amazing! The missions are really cool and like another poster will there be free mode missions where you basically can explore wherever you want. Either way this is like a sim dream come true and so glad I found this now I will just have to be patient for the iphone version but this one will be worth the wait!
Old 02-24-2015, 12:03 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Thanks for the encouraging posts ! :

Well , the iPhone version is still on the making . It runs , but still not fast enough (15-20fps ) , ideally it should be 30 .
Also , I had to shave a few visual goodies/effects , but overall it is the same app.

also , the GUI/ buttons need reworking .

regarding the missions mode.. yep , it comes with the apollo and shuttle spacecrafts, and in both tutorial guide , and free-roam sandbox mode

Planets ? Mercury . Venus ,Earth , Moon , Mars (phobos , deimos ) , Ceres, 3 assorted asteroirds , Jupiter , europa, ganymede ,calixto ,io ,Saturn ,titan ,enceladus ,Uranus , neptune triton, and pluto , charon , halley , a couple of kuiper belt objects and ...sedna. so plenty to explore.

but that will be in future releases..., the planets "are there" (in the app) ,but on first release the spacecrafts will have only fuel enough to go to LEO & Moon . , next releases will have some sort of general purpose solar system explorer vessel ( or something on those lines )

Last edited by jcarrion; 02-24-2015 at 12:06 PM..
Old 02-25-2015, 12:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I'm crying... Man! You made my dreams come true!!! Waiting for iPhone 4s version!!! Thank you!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2015, 08:17 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Will there be a launch sequence example launch from earth to moon?
For a while I have been stunned there isn't a good space flight sim there are
good flight sims on the App Store but not that involve space flight, thanks!
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

You could always have unmanned missions for solar system targets Still a little disappointed I can't go to Io at release, but this is still something I want to try out.

And don't forget to stay up-to-date with the changing map of Ceres as Dawn gets better and better images