01-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I'm cloudpuff79 on go if you wanna add me. Just gifted this to my nephew yesterday so I'll be playing later this afternoon.
Done!
03-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Any news on the Universal update for Crabitron? Im dying to play it...

03-29-2014, 09:58 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,803
That probably wouldn't be as satisfying an experience as on iPad though. I'm not against it in any way, just saying.

I have run out of stuff to buy so I'm looking forward to the Crab Fashion update...

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
04-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Just bought it looks good i know im late but hey lol
04-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyph View Post
Just bought it looks good i know im late but hey lol
Never too late to live your dream of being a space crab

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
12-06-2014, 08:32 AM
I was hoping for a content update.
This game has really stood the test of time.
12-07-2014, 04:49 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
I was hoping for a content update.
This game has really stood the test of time.
Yeah it's always fun to share one pincer with another player

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
12-07-2014, 07:01 AM
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 152
bought this day one
i think im gonna install it again on my ipad
12-07-2014, 07:15 AM
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
Yeah it's always fun to share one pincer with another player
Assuming the other player doesn't constantly try and bite (pinch?) your pincer and steal whatever your pincer is holding... I have a certain younger relative who thinks it's hilarious to do things like that in this game.
She loves the game though!
12-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLW View Post
Assuming the other player doesn't constantly try and bite (pinch?) your pincer and steal whatever your pincer is holding... I have a certain younger relative who thinks it's hilarious to do things like that in this game.
She loves the game though!
Aww that's so adorable ^^

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)