12-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
I somehow never got this but added it to my wishlist on the appstore and just thought I'd post and say it's gone free on my UK store so downloading now. Considering a lot of people here said how good it was I thought I'd post so more people can give it a go.
Woah...I had this on Android (and bought the full game unlock) and have been completely forgetting to pick it up since I switched back to iOS.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Just grabbed it myself. It's gone free. Feel a little guilty though, having heard all the praise.

12-09-2014, 04:17 AM
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Just grabbed it myself. It's gone free. Feel a little guilty though, having heard all the praise.


It's part of the Pocket Gamer Advent Calendar and featured game of the day (12/09/14).

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-09-2014, 06:26 AM
So this crashes on start up on my 6+.
12-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
I somehow never got this but added it to my wishlist on the appstore and just thought I'd post and say it's gone free on my UK store so downloading now. Considering a lot of people here said how good it was I thought I'd post so more people can give it a go.
It's not free in the New Zealand store, unfortunately.
12-30-2014, 07:54 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Netherworld
Posts: 363
Man, I suck at this game so far lol but it's keeping me coming back when I take a break from Cardinal Quest 2.
12-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Nug View Post
Man, I suck at this game so far lol but it's keeping me coming back when I take a break from Cardinal Quest 2.
It is pretty awesome, got it when it went free for a day and I keep having a few goes on it here and there. So simple yet also tactical and makes you want to try once more.
12-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
It is pretty awesome, got it when it went free for a day and I keep having a few goes on it here and there. So simple yet also tactical and makes you want to try once more.
I really loved its unlock system. How completing achievements grants you access to cool skills in future runs.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-06-2015, 04:29 PM
I recently started playing this game and am doing pretty well - only the Speed Run, Demon Partisan, Pacifist and a Hoplite Master achievements left to get.

What is this Protection that people keep speaking of? I've never seen it and it doesn't look like any of the achievements unlock it.