App description: You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.

Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries.Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!

Highlights:
Multiplayer: Play against your friends on a single iPad!
simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
Three game modes: "Day Trip," "Flight School," and "Hill Party"
Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
15 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)

Sanuku's comments:

07-17-2012, 04:56 PM
59p or 1.99, it's still pocket change.
07-19-2012, 10:38 AM
Congratulations!!

TINY WINGS HD

Touch Arcade Forums
Game of the Week
11/07/2012

RUNNER UPS

OTHER NOMINEES

Thanks a lot for your votes!

Check out this week's new releases
HERE

Start nominating your 18072012 TAGOTW
HERE

Visit 2012 TAGOTW Hall of Fame and Archives
HERE

- DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AGAIN -
07-20-2012, 02:57 PM
artonskyblue posted this in the wrong place....

I know Andreas illiger is very busy so I thought maybe I could get his attention in the TA forums to let him know about this glitch in the new version of Tiny Wings.

Here is a video that not only shows the glitch but also how the glitch happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSk_oK7vlgw&feature=plcp

In the video I played the iPhone version on my iPad but I can confirm that this happens when playing on the iPhone too.

Basically, when you pause the game and come back to play on a different date it starts doing all kinds of weird things. This glitch only happens when you do this on the levels in Chapter 2 (Flight School).

Its very hard to get in contact with Andreas through email so hopefully he will see it here and fix this issue.

Last edited by Delusionaltool; 07-20-2012 at 03:01 PM.
08-01-2012, 07:16 AM
great app, i like it
08-02-2012, 08:04 AM
luv this game!!!
08-27-2013, 08:16 AM
I have been playing the multiplayer of this for the past couple of weeks and have really grown to like it as a simple few-minutes same device multiplayer game. The auto-handicap is brilliant, it makes it much more fun to play with someone else (even small children) and gives everyone an equal chance.