03-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [David] View Post
Does anyone still play the original Tiny Tower? I completed that a while ago and have loads of spare floors, but since Tiny Tower Vegas was released it hasn't been updated much
I'm playing the original. After playing Vegas for a while I restarted the orginal. For me the original is better than Vegas.
03-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
I'm playing the original. After playing Vegas for a while I restarted the orginal. For me the original is better than Vegas.
Yep, I completely agree. In a way it's a shame Vegas was released because it means the original doesn't get any updates. I'm hoping for at least one final update with a few new floors though. I think I deserve it after buying an IAP to get the final elevator!
03-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [David] View Post
Yep, I completely agree. In a way it's a shame Vegas was released because it means the original doesn't get any updates. I'm hoping for at least one final update with a few new floors though. I think I deserve it after buying an IAP to get the final elevator!
I'd like to see new floors!! I hope the'll add it, like they make in Pocket Planes!!
03-26-2015, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huttican View Post
Edit: for anyone wonder floor spawn pattern after 97 here it is. Andrew please correct me if I remember something wrong
98: residential
99: food
100: service
101:entertainment
102:service
103:entertainment
104: entertainment
I didn't make any notes, but that's how I remember it also.

Game Center: Andrwsc
Tiny Tower Vegas: 2FKS (I always tip back)