War Pinball

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by pogosov, Mar 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pogosov

pogosov Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    War Pinball for iPhone and Retina is in review.

2. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Looking forward to hearing more. Screenshots and vids would be helpful to get prospective buyers worked up...

3. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
  4. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Can't wait for this! I LOVE good pinball games! That drum beat in the video that sounds like bullets shooting cracked me up!

5. bmanic

bmanic Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Looks from the screenshots to be the same old same old..

When does Gameprom actually PLAY a REAL flipper and realize how completely wrong their physics and especially behavior and angle of the FLIPPERS are?

It's rather ridiculous how much effort is given to the graphics and how little the gameplay itself is considered. Oh well.. we'll see. Hope I'm wrong with this one (I have all the other Gameprom rubbish).

6. Mookmonster

Mookmonster Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Holy crap! Whats with the negativity? There aint nothing on ios even close to the depth and awesomeness that is gameprom pinball. Sure, it might not be exactly like the real thing, but its pretty close. It plays like real pinball, but withkut the magnets underneath the table, so maybe thats what the guy is complaining about?

Anyway, thank u super much gameprom! I was worried for a moment this would be ipad only, and now i realize how stupid and panicked i was. Thank u for awesome fun times!

7. pogosov

pogosov Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Thank you very much guys!
    :)

8. Mookmonster

Apr 11, 2010
    Omg
    Ok, starting of with the basics.

The engine is exactly like the other gameprom pinballs, if u like this gravity, u will LOVE these tables, if u want pinball with more of a 'magnet under the table feel' well nothing has changed so just understand that. I personally think the physics r spot on.

Second, lets talk Bout value. 99 damn cents for three of the most ingenious pinball tables i have ever played. Tble design , especially the missing in action table, is right up with the greats like twilight zone and star trek pinball. There r tons of ramps, and other crazy shit to shoot at. The mini-game in platoon is sheer genious and flows exactly with the style of the movie.

Finally, playing these tables actually made me want to watch the movies asap! Ok, im not a big platoon fan, but ive never seen navy seals nor missing in action, and i must see them now!!

Gameprom, thanx, this game is rockin!!

9. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    So, you've actually PLAYED these games?

10. Mookmonster

Apr 11, 2010
    I downloaded about 2 hrs ago. A pinball game that was 99 cents, yea, insta-buy. Hell, i even insta-bought pinball yeah, and erm, no comparison. War pinball is just levels above anything else on the app store for
    Pinball

11. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    I don't know how these guys make a profit putting something so quality out for 99 cents. This is amazing pinball. I'm not an aficionado, but I think this is crazy brilliant.

Something like this sells for $30 bones easily on DS or PSP.