Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-15-2013, 08:16 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Just curious.. Is there any temp bonus while we are emitting a rainbow trail of gas from our bum after bouncing on a rainbow cloud? I know we get multiplyer from the cloud, but im wondering if there is a further boost from the temp rainbow farts?

Also, while im prying, are the rounds completely unique via random generation of objects? Or are there 6-7 rounds that get repeated? Im asking because i swear there is one round every 6 or so rounds that has like 6 rainbow clouds in a row, right at the beginning.. Is it coincidental?
I love rainbow clouds 😋☁🌈
Old 11-15-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Just curious.. Is there any temp bonus while we are emitting a rainbow trail of gas from our bum after bouncing on a rainbow cloud? I know we get multiplyer from the cloud, but im wondering if there is a further boost from the temp rainbow farts?

Also, while im prying, are the rounds completely unique via random generation of objects? Or are there 6-7 rounds that get repeated? Im asking because i swear there is one round every 6 or so rounds that has like 6 rainbow clouds in a row, right at the beginning.. Is it coincidental?
I love rainbow clouds 😋☁🌈
No temp bonus. The rainbow trail is just there to let you know you hit the multiplier.

When it comes to the world I control a couple things, but it's pretty much random. Six rainbow clouds in a row is just good luck.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocanwin View Post
No temp bonus. The rainbow trail is just there to let you know you hit the multiplier.

When it comes to the world I control a couple things, but it's pretty much random. Six rainbow clouds in a row is just good luck.
Ahh okay. Cool. Thanks for letting me know.
I was starting to plan some scheme where I would do really well on my fifth game in order to have a decent amount of offerings for the lucky 6 cloud 6th game. Good thing I didn't waste too much time investigating.

It would be cool if you got a super multiplier blitz while the rainbow trail was behind you, like 10x multiplier, just for a few seconds. That'd make it fun and frantic.

HIGH SCORE TIPS

Have a good run, therefore, you'll get good offerings for the next run where you'll try for a high score.
Hit the top of the launch metre in order to get a full tank and a half of fire.
Stay near the middle so you can hit as many rainbow clouds as possible, once you have a decent multiplier, allow yourself to go into space as much as possible in order to hit the high point valued objects like the satellites.
Practise hitting targets from space so you get the gist of the approximate timing to make a correct landing on volcanos, then you are pretty much invincible.

Buying offerings is not needed for a good score, that's for sure, but they bring convenience so you don't have to do a good round, before another good round, in order to collect the offerings.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:57 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Still addicted! Can't wait to pick up ZV tomorrow!
Old 11-20-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
Still addicted! Can't wait to pick up ZV tomorrow!
I was wondering if your enthusiasm would wain. I guess not!