Universal Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia - (by Minoraxis)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 10, 2011.

1. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Same here.... wondering around for days now..

Anyone knows where to find those items?

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    K, I did a search of the thread, and couldn't find this... I know it's laughable... but I'm not able to complete the

Potion Making Quest

at the beginning of the game... where you need to make a mid-grade HP potion using a low-grade HP portion...

I've tried using that scroll that the Merchant gives you to upgrade an HP potion, and it worked, but I'm not able to go back to the Merchant and finish the quest...

any help?

I'm a level 19 right now, and this one friggin quest is getting on my nerves... hate that little grey ? above the merchant...

3. rich1million

rich1million Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Game Localisation
    Seoul
    Exitium in TOP 100 Free Games on iTunes!

Exitium in TOP 100 Free Games on iTunes!
    Free till the 27th! Come see what all the fuss is about!
    iTunes :)

4. Lanfear

Lanfear New Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Too bad the economy is broken and there are several bugs that has to be sorted out. My current amount of money is over 10 million and I got that over the period of 2-3 days, if I had the interest and dedication I could probably max out the limit, whatever it might be. Note that I haven't used and editing in the gamefiles, just worked the AH (sorry for the wow-term for the flea market). They should get a forum of their own and a FAQ so ppl could get their questions answered, feels kinda waste to dedicate in educating ppl in an unofficial forum, cause this seems to be the best forum (for this game) I have seen so far and this is just one thread. I might have missed something, if I have - pls inform me :)

5. wuzmaname

wuzmaname Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    So.. picked this game up when it was free, and can't say that I was dissapointed...

Tonnes of grinding though! Looking through the forum it seems like you can reach levels 50+, what is actually the level to complete the game? (Or at least for 1 character?) That way I can judge how long the game is and I can dedicate time to it.

FYI - I'm currently level 15...

6. Suchtkrüppel

Suchtkrüppel New Member

Feb 2, 2012
    I have a problem with the quest at the beginning where you have to find proof of the giant scorpion. I read in the inet that there is a lost tail of the scorpion in the Hollow Cave but I havnt found it yet o.0
    I searched about 30 minuts and still nothing found.
    Would be awesome if anyone could tell me where the f**k this tail is :)

7. Suchtkrüppel

Suchtkrüppel New Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Nobody knows :(?

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    If I recall correctly (and I may be wrong) you have to go to said Hollow Cave and start destroying scorpions. There's a counter that once reaches 15 a giant scorpion appears in the last chamber of the cave as sort of a boss fight. Go to Hollow Cave, demolish scorpions, an enraged giant scorpion swoops in, kill that guy, then claim reward. Good luck.

9. Suchtkrüppel

Suchtkrüppel New Member

Feb 2, 2012
    I killed maybe 100 scorpions now and still no big scorpion there. There is only a big scorpion in the next part called Scorpion Nest. But I allready killed this big scorpion a 100 times too...

10. shiawasekun

shiawasekun New Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Does anyone know how many ranks are there for fabrication?

Normal > Magic > Rare > ?

I've made a Unique once. Any others? Thanks.

11. Mijelove

Mijelove New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Looking for Pigworm Destroyer quest

Pls help me out, how to find Pigworm Destroyer and take back the wanted weapon for merchant hector. I get stucked for days!

12. punksushi

punksushi Member

Feb 8, 2012
    you can make one with equipment fragmentation. it is 7 pigworm scales i believe

13. punksushi

punksushi Member

Feb 8, 2012
    I got a quest to collect cave snake skins from dungeon cave 1 & 2, but the area isn't unlocked yet. I'm already in the third chapter, when does it unlock? (bezerker btw)

14. talshrem

talshrem New Member

Feb 10, 2012
    #154 talshrem, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
    Does anybody know what I can log the flea market? It says 'The connection to the server has failed', I'm not sure why it happens because I'm logged to a wi-fi connection.
    Any help? :(

The same thing happens when I try to open the mailbox, also, it loads for a few minutes before giving the error notice.

15. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Just discovered this game, loving it

Level 20, done a fair few missions but i'm trying to clear up my mission log, crazy enough a lot of the missions i'm waiting to do involve apples ! Where do i get the apples from ? Cant find them anywhere, frustrating !!

16. Barsik

Barsik New Member

Feb 13, 2012
    #156 Barsik, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    Hi everyone!
    I think Exitium is my favourite jrpg for iPad. Kinda reminds of Ragnarok Online.

I'm level 99 Mage.

Found Bugs:
    1. When you have only one free slot in the inventory and synthesize more than one stone all extra stones disappear (I didn't check if it concerns only stones or any object made via synthesis).

2. I have made nearly all Mage achievements (except 3). I finished the main quest line and teleported to another dimension to take part in a war.
    I can't finish the "Elite Warrior of King's Temple" achievement there, as I didn't come across any enemy officers in the other dimension - they should be added.

3. Nobody gave me a quest "Last Fight?" though I'm level 99. I have a free quest slot, but only repeatable quests are available.

Suggestions for developers:
    1. You can't cancel quests or decline their acception. That's a huge dissapointment.
    On high levels all quest slots are occupied with repeatable quests and you have to do them over and over to check if there is any update of the quest line from the particular NPC.
    I solve this problem this way. Before taking a quest I do a quicksave then read the quest description. I don't press the "Accept" button. If I see the quest is repeatable I shut down iPad completely (hold power button) while being on the Accept screen. After that you spawn on your savepoint.

2. The "Upgrade Master" achievement is very hard-to-get. You become "Upgrade Expert" somewhere around level 90-95 (60 upgrades) but to make 150 upgrades it takes WAY more playing time. No other achievement is that hard to get. *Solved* - Read the update at the end of this post.

3. The auction house would be better if players could search goods according to their stats i.c. "Find all level 90-99 wands with "MP consumption by skill" stat on them. Or all stones with that stat should carry a specific prefix. Like "SHINY Superior Saphire".

4. A HUGE drawback is the gems. Inferior ones can be more powerful than Superior - this is not logical. Also if you synthesize a better gem from say 2 "MP Gems" you get a random gem like "Block Gem". Thus synthesis gives you just one more chence to get a better gem. So the gem system can be improved.

5. I think that Topaz (Skill+) gems are useless. You can achieve a Max of 10 ATK boost with one stone. Say your skill hits with 15 000 hitpoints. A 10 ATK upgrade is nothing - 15010 is just the same. Compare this to a 15% HP intensification. ~500 HP with one stone is 5 hits from high level monsters - a great gem.

6. More loot icons should be added. All materials look the same - it super hard to search particular items at the market.

Game Tips:
    I've read all the posts in the thread and I'll try to answer some of your questions.
    0. Try to get Loot Magnet for 1000 coins as fast as you can. It's really worth the price. You can earn coins by doing achievements.
    1. Herussian Silk drops from a tall vase (object) in Herus (jungle map - you get there after you make all quests in Vardonia). It's the main component for a 16 slot bag - produce these as fast as you can.
    2. All gems are classified as Inferior (spiky ones), Regular (long ones) and Superior (diamond-like ones). So if you get a quest "Bring 3 Regular Crystals" you don't have to look for an item "Regular Crystal" - you just bring any white long crystal you find, buy at the market or synthesize from 2 Inferior Crystals with a Basic Synthesis Scroll (sold by vendors).
    3. If your HP|MP disappears too quickly you should intensify your gear with "MP Consumption -10" Saphires (best choice). This one will reduce the MP consumption for skill. For HP you should aim for "Max HP +15%" Rubies (best choice). On low levels the prices are biting but your change gear very fast - choose MP -7 or -8 and HP ~10% gems. Right now (on level 99) I have about 6000 HP and 2600 MP (with 5 -10 MP for skill gems) - I don't use potions at all.
    4. It's better to buy potions from the Flea Market - on high levels they become trash (the only ones which matter are Vitality potions. They restore not fixed amount of HP but a relative one - 30%). People sell low-level potions to vedors or vend them.
    5. The prices on the Flea Market are no problem at lvl 80+. You buy gear for several millions and sell it accordingly. On level 99 you start to make additional slots in unique clothes and intensify gear with best gems.
    6. Killing the "final boss" with Mage is pretty easy - use meteor only when the poles shine every time they shine (you get all 4 buffs to survive the mega AoE). Attack the boss only with regular attack. Use Blessed Apples and all the buff-books from the shop.
    7. The mailboxes are in town near the blue NPC examining a bottle in his hand. They look like bird houses on a pole with red roof.
    8. Gear ranks are: Normal > Magic (green) > Rare (blue) > Unique (light brown). Via Special Forge you produce only unique gear.
    9. To use the flea market you should create an in-game account (AFAIR accessible via COIN menu -> Coin Bank). It's free.
    10. Achievements (fame menu) give you permanent stat bonuses. From the beginning of the game intensify, synthesize and upgrade everything before selling it. On level 99 you'll be ultra powerful.
    11. To get a weapon "Pigworm Destroyer" (etc) you need to collect 7 Red Pigworm Scales and make it via Item Fabrication (talk to Blacksmith).
    12. To open a chest with a key sign above you need to kill the needed amount of particular monsters on the map (look at the counter) and then a miniboss. A phrase in green like "Giant Scorpion is defeated" appears and the key sign vanishes. The chest drops rare and unique items.
    13. It's no use grinding apples on the first berserker quest. They disappear after the intro.
    14. Apples are found on trees. You have to look for a tree covered with apples (most of the trees in game are just trees). You have to hit the tree several times until apples drop. Simple apples are used for low-level synthesis and give you +5 to all stats if you eat them. Sometimes Blessed Apples drop - these are used for high level synthesis and give you a mega buff when eaten.

UPDATE
    To make the "Upgrade Master" achievement really fast buy lvl 1 Protection gear (price ~2000) at the flea market. It's better if the pieces have 100/100 Mastery on them. Mastery of protection gear depends on:
    1. the level of gear being upgraded
    2. the number of hits you take (it seems even the hits you block count)

So if you put on a lvl 1 Robe and go to the very first location you'll get 100/100 Mastery on the Robe in about 1.5 min.
    It's better to get 90 Mastery than 100, because 90 = x3 upgrades (on a 4 upgrade max piece).
    4 upgrades = 30+30+30+50 = 140 Mastery. It's no use returning to the blacksmith, doing 3 upgrades and then getting back to mobs for 50 Mastery points for the last ONE upgrade. It's easier to get a brand new robe and start over. I used to discard or sell gear with 3/4 upgrades.

17. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #157 psj3809, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    Hope you read your PM's as i'm totally stuck !

2 out of the 4 missions i'm on are in areas which are still 'locked' ! The other mission requires an apple (cant do) and the other wants a regular crystal but i've no idea where to get that from (the mission info gives you no hint)

Also no HP potions seem to work now, i've got a LOT of medium/small potions but when my hit points are low, i try a potion and now theyve all stopped working, think its a bug and i may have to restart ?

18. mongastein

mongastein New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Stuck in Catacombs 9

I'm really desperate for help on how to get through Catacomb 9. I assume I have to hit all the switches to activate the exit on the far right of screen, but can't seem to get to the exit in time as I keep getting either frozen or slowed down by the golem. Is there a trick to this?

19. mongastein

mongastein New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    psj3809, you can get apples from the coin store or by hitting trees with fruit. I can send apples to you through the mailbox if you give me your username. I'm playing a paladin on a friend's android though, so I'm not totally sure if it works across platforms?
    I'm not sure about HP, but I can send you different types of potions if you want to experiment?

20. mongastein

mongastein New Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Stuck in Catacombs 9

Oy, I feel like a complete dolt. Not ten minutes after I posted this I went back to the game and slid through Catacombs 9 with barely a scratch. Was such an idiot to think I had to fight my way through when the judicious use of ice resistant scolls and awakening potions was all I needed.