What will be the most Popular Apps in 2013

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by vinapen, Jan 8, 2013.

1. The end of the world didn’t come, nothing horrible happened on Dec. 12, 2012. Then in the new year and new era, how will people’s mind change? What kind of apps will they like?

1. Social Networking(e.g. Facebook, WeChat)
    The first thing we do after a disaster is to make sure our family and friends are okay. How happy we are when got in touch with them! Although the world didn’t go to destruction, it seems we experienced it in mind. So we are more sincere, to everybody we are sincere. And people may like to make more true friends by network.

2. Food&Drink(e.g. Urbanspoon, Evernote Food)
    In most time, food is the reason for good health and good mood. Take care of your stomach as leading a new life.

3. Travel (e.g. Lonely Planet, iStone Travel Translation App)
    Thanks for rumor about end of the world. Going through it, our soul is purer and we are more eager to seek for the feeling of touching it, and, travel is one of the best and popular ways.

4. Finance (e.g. You Need a Budget)
    I have as much money as last year I did. Why no more? I’ve been working for a whole year! Where has my money gone? I need a budget!

5. Book(Many books are put in app now)
    By reading we experience more outside our real life. We like reading because it expands our life and sets our mind free.