Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2013, 02:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohyouregone View Post
Anyone else annoyed with the mismatched Super tanks?
Any way we can get tanks relatively matched?
Any thoughts?
I find I can kill them with strategy but it takes diamonds sometimes to regenerate quickly to finish the kill.
It is unfair for other less experienced players to play the game.
Also what fun or sport do idiots with expensive super tanks get from going around one shot killing to cheat and get ranking.
Seems to me these are the same weak minded losers who enjoy torturing small animals.
Totally agree

I've gone from playing 30/40 matches a day to practically none

I just log on start the game have a look at who I'm up against and nine times out of 10 quit straight away, there's no point being cannon fodda for other peoples amusement

For me a game isn't a game unless everyone has an equal chance to win, that really has to be the absolute fundamental basis of a game, everyone has a chance, these miss matches are a joke, I personally shot one tank 30 times and it didn't die, he shot me once 5 times and killed me first shot every time, I ask you what's the point

I understand how these apps work, they give you a taste of success until you get into it then intentionally make it so you keep facing superior opponents so you have to spend money money money, really I'm just sick and tired of these companies pretending to bring something to the market for players when really it's just a financial con

They need to have the facility to just play the AI bots, at least they could keep these guys matched at each players level, that way you can always find a fair match and when you feel like it you can try against the big guys

Anyway rant over, final review IRON FORCE..... DELETED!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 02:50 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksilvo View Post

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Totally agree

I just log on start the game have a look at who I'm up against and nine times out of 10 quit straight away, there's no point being cannon fodda for other peoples amusement

For me a game isn't a game unless everyone has an equal chance to win, that really has to be the absolute fundamental basis of a game, everyone has a chance, these miss matches are a joke, I personally shot one tank 30 times and it didn't die, he shot me once 5 times and killed me first shot every time, I ask you what's the point

I understand how these apps work, they give you a taste of success until you get into it then intentionally make it so you keep facing superior opponents so you have to spend money money money, really I'm just sick and tired of these companies pretending to bring something to the market for players when really it's just a financial con

They need to have the facility to just play the AI bots, at least they could keep these guys matched at each players level, that way you can always find a fair match and when you feel like it you can try against the big guys

Old 12-19-2013, 07:00 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Totally agree total waste of time

Totally agree

Old 12-29-2013, 05:57 PM

It's a fun and addicting game, however the math is ALL wrong!!! Decals and skins claim a 35% increase in damage, but only add 35 pts to damage stats (just as an example). The one shot kills from a scorpius shouldn't be possible! Are you trying to tell me that a scorpius can do over 1000 pts of damage in a single shot?! This is not fair, especially to new players. Fix the calculations please.
On top of these issues is one that really needs to be dug into. There are ways to hack the software to add as much money and diamonds as you wish... While honest players like myself are stuck earning them and buying them. Please dig into this and get rid of the law breakers!
Old 01-07-2014, 06:46 AM

Glad to see no one gives a shit
Old 04-20-2014, 03:58 AM

I used to give a shit, but after about a month of playing Iron Force I don't. In most cases I exit the game pretty quickly. All it takes is one of the numerous oneshot killers and that's it. You can't even show your face before it's over, and I've had it with these idiots who're only into Iron Force to ruin the gaming experience for the rest of us. I've earned my points the honest way, but it doesn't matter if you max out your tank (in my case an Aquila), you're still reduced to cannon fodder before you can blink.

The other thing that completely ruins the whole thing is all the lag and generally how bad the servers are working. All of a sudden all of the tanks stop and a few seconds later the connection dies. Either that or you're constantly being "teleported" to a new location and you don't even know where you are.

It's a pity really because I really liked the game at first. But Chillinco's inability (or unwillingness) to fix the game and get rid of all the cheaters has made me realize I don't want to waste another second on Iron Force.
Old 06-14-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick@Chillingo View Post
Hey guys, I'll be answering any questions you have about Iron Force. Just give me a shout if there's anything you want to know
Why is it that any game that looks fun to play must have freakin IAPs? Why can't a developer charge a premium price for a good game instead? I will continue to boycott IAPs cash cows - I know I may be in the minority but just want you to know there are others like myself that would willingly cash up to own complete game- no I'm not asking for a .99 cent giveaway either
Old 08-18-2014, 11:08 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Default Iron Force for Android

This game has come a long way since its original release on iOS years ago. It's now 2014, running on both iOS and Android with many new features players have long requested.

Join the DntTreadOnMe legion on Android, it's run by an original member of the DntTreadOnMe "farm legion" created by ComNTakeIt legion members on Apple aka iOS

Come be part of something cool - the DntTreadOnMe legion always finishes each weekly tournament in the top 250. With your help we can become a top 100 IronForce legion on Android. #IronForce #DntTreadOnMe

We use a Google+ Community to talk tactics, share stats and more.
[URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108073476882531265919"]https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108073476882531265919[/URL]
Old 09-22-2014, 07:01 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Complain to Apple.

If more people complain to Apple there is a good chance Apple will act and force chillingo to pick up their act

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha-One View Post

Ok just like to make some comments on this game Iron Force!:

Firstly lets say when I first started playing I found it to be a good tank game.
Enjoyable and fun. Once playing a bit I noticed when purchasing diamonds there was an issue with the diamonds not being delivered to my account, but the game stated that I had received them but still needed to download.
Finally I received them after 48 hrs, but I was left feeling frustrated.
Then as I looked into purchasing a tank with diamonds I found that Chillingo were asking a extortionate amount of money for these purchases. I mean $50, $70 , $99 for a IAP on an IOS game .... Absurd!
I can buy Top Tier games for XBOX 360, PS3 or PC for a complete game for that money.
I am not against buying IAP when it's a good game but come on those prices for a game that clearly on IOS is an inferior game quality, so I say to Chillingo -
WHAT The Hell!
Try and justify to me how you can look at yourself in the mirror and still charge customers who you supposedly appreciate these ridiculous IAP Prices.
I don't understand how Chillingo marketing can't work out that they will make far more money by charging less for IAP as people will be more willing to buy them as the IAP's would be affordable to a larger amount of gamers that play their games and keep their gaming customers happy.

Now onto the game experience.
This game whilst fun and enjoyable to play is without doubt for me the most frustrating and clearly makes me insanely angry, so much so that I have stopped playing.
Now normally I would occasionally feel some frustration and anger in gaming when I felt annoyed at my lack of skill or if someone was getting the better of me.
This is not the case with Iron Force
I get furious with this game due to the lack of effort put into fixing the most stupid and serious flaws which affect my game play, like buggy servers and laggy networking which if I get disconnected still has the gall to use 3 of my fuel tanks, also the lag is always so bad as to let you race around a corner in the game trying to evade being shot only to let you get around the corner and to then have you die anyway. But it doesn't stop at that, you can then also drive through a dropped diamond but for some reason don't get given the diamond.
Also I could be firing at another enemy tank and having no affect and suddenly I am transported somewhere else on the map.
Sometimes both these things can happen at the same time, I run over a diamond and not get the diamond but then get transported somewhere else and have an enemy tank shooting at me and killing me and then I drop a diamond that another tank can get. These things are utterly annoying and frustrating to the point of anger.
Sometimes you start a round and all the Tanks are invisible and the map looses all its surface textures and we are left playing in a white map.
I am waiting for Chillingo to fix these issues before I will play again, but in the updates to date they have put work into things like "knowing who killed you" and adding a "couple new tanks" (whilst I think these are valid things to add) they should be focused on fixing these terrible game floors first.

I would like to hear a reply from someone like Patrick from Chillingo
And let us know what they are going to do to address these problems ???

Post if you agree guys as I have a lot of friends who feel the same.
I have a friend who goes stupidly angry with this game but I have never seen them angry at anything before...crazy stuff!
Old 09-22-2014, 07:17 AM

Hmm..seems to me if you all are looking for a premium tank experience, Battle Supremacy is the way to go.