Best Level-based runners

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Brightsiderus, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    #1 Brightsiderus, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Well... i don’t like endless runners, so maybe you know runners that are use level system. Don’t know how to call them, sorry.
    There was looney tunes Dash, but it’s dead now
    AdventureTime is not my type, also I have completed Sonic runners.
    And please, no Mario:)

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Granny Smith - Dont normally like runners but this ones great

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ones i can remember... im pretty sure some of these you've already missed out on as they've been pulled from the appstore.

Polara - one of the absolute best level-based runner platformer
    Project 83113 - run-n-gun platformer, and more akin to rayman where you can run the other way on command
    Kid Tripp - i think this one's still around, and still fantastic
    Adventure Beaks - i believe only 1 of the permanent IAPs makes this a premium title. This is almost like Mario Run in terms of level design and completionist approach, but uses swipes instead of a single-tap control scheme
    All Is Lost - one of the best looking runners. can get repetitive, but at least is a premium title on a one-time IAP unlock
    Lost Socks / Egggggg - 2 more that's similar to Rayman runner titles. Absolutely worth checking out.
    Badland 1 and 2 - if you still havent played this, you're doing iOS gaming wrong
    Totem Runner - level based side scrolling runner where you morph into different animals to tackle the different terrain and obstacles
    Indiana Stone - behind the back goodness, level based, and a few surprises

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines