iPhone Fat Princess-type game for iPad please!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Yixian, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Yixian

Yixian Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    Medical Student
    Europe
    I know there's a bit of a hunt on the iPhone/iPod Touch to nail a multiplayer game that suits the platofmr and really takes off. Eliminate and We Rule are both doing a pretty good job of it at the moment. I was wondering what kind of advances in multiplayer gaming could be achieved on the iPad and thought that a game like Fat Princess could really take off.

In Fat Princess, the player joins one of two opposing groups consisting of up to 16 cartoon characters each, with the goal of rescuing their team's princess from the other team's outhouse. In order to make their opponents' task more difficult, players can feed the captive princess more and more cake slices so that she will become heavier and harder to carry back to her respective castle.

Players can change their character classes and abilities on the fly by picking up hats that are generated at their team's castle. Hats can also be found on the warzone where enemies have fallen. The game's six classes include the villager, mage, warrior, and worker.

^ That all might sound a bit complicated so here's what it looks like:

I haven't heard of any plans for Titan Studios, the developers, to bring this particular title to the iPad, or even App Store, nor have they produced any App Store games to my knowledge.

However, I can see this being the kind of multiplayer game that would suit the iPad control input well and would surely be a big hit with gamers.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as an idea for potential devs who might not have heard of the game for how they could produce an action multiplayer with RPG elements that would probably work very well on the device.

2. mouton77

mouton77 New Member

Jan 23, 2010
    It would be awesome

3. Bobbeldibob

Bobbeldibob New Member

Mar 26, 2010
    <3

I would love it!