A Guide for geoDefense?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by zachattacksox, Aug 18, 2009.

1. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I was thinking of making a guide for geoDefense here on the forums, but I need your comments first. I would be putting in how to beat each level. I would put each level in separate posts and I would edit the title post to include hyperlinks that would take you to the level you wanted. I would include screenshots of tower placements and such.

I have a few questions to ask though.

#1 How can I get screenshots taken from my iPod touch to my computer so I can upload them here?

#2 Once I post how to beat every level, do you want me to go back and try to post ways to beat the level with all lives remaining?

#3 Do you even think this is a good idea?

#4 If you like the idea leave me comments of what you would like to see in the guide.

2. unconnected

unconnected Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    London, UK
    Suggests the need for subforum in the "General Game Discussion and Questions" forum, for guides/cheats/FAQs.

That way people wouldn't happen across the spoilers in the middle of the general discussion thread for a particular app.

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Sounds good to me (both the guide and subforum). I don't see why you'd need each level in a seperate post though, just arrage it nicely and group 'em together. Camzy's done a great job with his "best of..." thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=21410

Something like that would be awesome.

4. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    The reason I was going to do separate level posts is because the posts are already going to be very long. Like I was going to post screenshots showing where to put towers and stuff.