Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-01-2012, 05:01 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
No impressions yet?
Yeah..is there really no one buying this one?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:26 PM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Graphically the games is not really impressive and lacks polish. It doesn't look like those screens on my ipad and some cinematics are downright laughable. Otherwise it's a pretty mediocre rail shooter where ennemies aren't that smart and the pace isn't that great.
But the voice acting and cover swapping mechanic prevent this game from being really bad.
I'm sorry to be so brutal, just my opinion.

Last edited by killercow; 03-01-2012 at 07:28 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 08:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Please folks, let's not start using the term "muzzbuy" around here. I've only seen it 4 or 5 times and I'm already steaming at the ears. haha
Old 03-01-2012, 08:21 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

How does this game compare to "Red Gun" and "Time Crisis 2nd Strike"?
Old 03-01-2012, 09:28 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

ok so far after playing for 20min the game is ok but i wouldnt say its as good as rage ,the game starts off with you in the back of a wagon with 2 other men giving you a quick rundown of the situation,you then set off into the bank where you kindly let everyone know this is a robbery & to get the hell down which set everything in motion

in the beginning i had to try to shoot a guard before he set of the alarm but i was unsuccessful ,which left me having to eliminate waves of guards an officers which was really simple the game didnt get challenging until i went up against the bank manager in his office who uses a shotgun & grenades to hold you off ,so far the game is preatty good & worth the 99cents

THE GOOD
-the graphics are not great but decent
-nice fluid motion to look around
-nice cinematics sometimes funny
-dodging for cover is very simple & easy

THE BAD
-enemies stand way to close & out in the open to often
-you can take to many shoots before dying
-the tommy gun is way to jerky & hard to control

any questions just ask
Old 03-01-2012, 11:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

And.. it's out in the US. I hear crickets chirping and tumbleweed blowing by. Anyone..?
Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Finished this a while ago; it has its good points and bad points, as TT mentioned.

Negative: The game is pretty short, maybe 15-20 minutes in length, hugely repetitive (there are a couple of types of enemy, but they have no real AI to speak of and the differences are only cosmetic), lacks much replay value, and has an awful ending. Controls are either tilt or touch, but the game suffers from the same issues that many of this type also do, including requiring perfect accuracy to hit a distant enemy two pixels in size.

Positive (with reservations): The environment is quite well presented, even if it seems more like a mansion from Resident Evil than a bank. What there is of the story and characters shows potential (that isn't lived up to, unfortunately). While not bringing anything new, the cover system works well, and the different weapons all have their uses. The one boss fight (which appears in the middle of the game) is a nice break from killing the same two guys over and over again, but again, it's nothing too special.

Can't really complain too much considering that the game is only a dollar, but without some kind of expansion or second campaign added, there's not much reason to go back once you've finished it. If you've played any other node-based cover-shooter, you can probably give this one a miss.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:07 PM

Default Game Impressions

This game is very good! I'm impressed with the accurate Chicago accents (th=d)

The game is pretty short and after you beat the game there is nothing to do. Also any possibility of a part 2? This seems like an episodic series.

Spoiler Alert: maybe you can get revenge since it appears that you lived
Old 03-02-2012, 03:30 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazonk View Post
Please folks, let's not start using the term "muzzbuy" around here. I've only seen it 4 or 5 times and I'm already steaming at the ears. haha
Im pretty sure i started it, or if somebody did, it was eons ago when i wasnt around TA yet. Since i started it, im still allowed to use it.

EDIT: Oh yeah... I bought the game, didnt go too far yet, but so far it's been a good experience. Not really big into Rails shooters but i enjoyed Rage much so i took a dive on this one and i'd say it's pretty good. No significant bad sides yet, and i love the presentation of the game. Just funny how I thought there were too many cops inside the bank, until Giuseppe mentioned it ingame that it seems funny how there are a lot of cops in there. I guess some story will have to unfold as to why.

So far, I LIKE IT.

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 03-02-2012 at 03:33 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 05:24 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

Really fun game for only $.99 so far. The voice overs to me seem to be slightly above average. However graphics are lacking nothing like rage at all for me and I'm using an iPad 2. Gameplay is fun but very simple and AI is lack luster at best. For the price you can't go wrong so I guess I would give the title a 5/5 but I hope they update it with more levels or something to make the game more challenging.