GameClub Monster Wars (by Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Jan 28, 2012.

1. agantacroxi

agantacroxi Active Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Hey Liv Games I've still got that problem on 6-10 hard! When Lord Magma attacks, he launches a fireball that always hits the defending group! I'm playing on iPad 1, iOS 5.0.1. Does anyone have hints?

2. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Ticket

Sorry I meant iOS 5.1
    PS: I've already sent a ticket at [email protected] but you said I should try restarting the device after putting all apps away from the multitasking bar – well, it didn't work. I replied to your ticket reply but you didn't reply. :confused:
    Cheers

3. CornMaster

CornMaster Member

Mar 10, 2012
    So I just beat it on Legendary! I'm kinda disappointed that I only got 300 gems and 5 soulstones for this accomplishment. I think I received 5000 gems on the other difficulties.

I've completed everything except for the endless modes. I'm assuming its like legendary wars and you get soulstones at 10, 25, and 50. That means I can only acquire 6 more soul stones (world 1, 2, 3, 4, at lvl 50 and world 5 lvl 25 and 50).

Here is a list of items/upgrades that I need soulstones to unlock:
    Hire archer - 2
    Hire archer - 2
    magic touch - 3
    imp bomb armor - 3
    medusa athena armor - 6
    skully dragon rib - 2
    zombie abomination - 3
    imp dynamite armor - 4
    spider blood widow - 5
    Troll Mace armor - 6
    necro grave armor - 7

Total of 43 soulstones.

Am I the only one who is seeing something wrong here? Even if I complete the endless modes I still need another 37 soulstones to unlock everything. Any tips as to how I can acquire more soulstones?

4. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    Me too... I still need:
    Magic Touch
    Imp 2 & 3
    Medusa 2&3
    Necro 2&3
    Skully 3
    Spider 2&3
    Wolfy 2&3
    Dragon 3!

I think there must be a bug...

5. CornMaster

CornMaster Member

Mar 10, 2012
    I don't remember gaining that many soulstones when i bet it on normal. Maybe there was a bug at the time that didnt reward soulstones to the player. IDK I just don't feel like purchasing soulstones to max out my units. I'd rather earn them.

6. Ownder

Ownder New Member

Mar 15, 2012
    What should I upgrade?

I am still in normal campaign and have 9 soulstones. I have skull, skully archer and dead knight all teir two. Everything is max upgraded so all I need to do is just choose the monster I want to upgrade, gems and soulstones are no issue. Should I upgrade monsters or my crypt. I do not have the spider, lich, dragon, impy, troll, and medussa. Should I maybe buy the spider ( I have no interest in impy) i was thinking maybe doing necro or reaper, I just don't know what is the best way to spend them, maybe buy the spider and upgrade it, I just really don't know! What is the best way to spend my soulstones.

7. Luc-dabomba

Luc-dabomba Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    If I were you I would get the lich or wait till you can get him cause he is awesome I have him on tier 3 and I can get 3000 kills on the bonus crypt defense and his attack is strong

8. Ownder

Ownder New Member

Mar 15, 2012
    I found a bug!

In the bonus round where you are defend the portal with the lich there is a lane switching problem, it has caused me to lose 3 times. The problem is if you go to the lowest lane then click up it goes up one the instantly goes back down to the lowest, it just continues till you lose. It is really annoying :( . Pls try and fix, if you want email me at [email protected] and I will take a video and send it to you. Hope I helped. (iPad 2 5.0.1)

9. agantacroxi

Aug 3, 2011
    I have the same bug too. iPad 1 5.1

10. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thank you we, will fix it for our next update!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The newest update 1.1.1 has been submitted and will be available soon:

11. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Monster Wars 1.1.1 has been submitted to Appstore:

New ipad compatibility and lots of bug fixes/balancing:

-Fixed the imps and medusa scaling bugs and added 3 extra soulstones for beating 2-8 on each difficulty. Sorry for the hold up.
    -iPad 3 compatibility
    -Big stabilizing update. We found a nasty bug that would crash if you were off wifi and got an achievement.
    -Extra icloud stability checks
    -Reworked the tier 3 dragon special
    -dropped the price of tier 3 Lich/Dragon
    -More balance and fixes

12. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Are we supposed to get like soulstones for beating the final level 6-10 cause I've beat it on hard and I still haven't got anything... For both difficulties and if weve already beat the campaign are we gonna get the 3 new soulstones that your adding in the next update?

13. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    Legendary difficulty is pretty hard with the guys I've got 3rd tier-lich,golem,spidey,wolfy,skully,and archer... Now I'm working up to the dragon

14. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Question.... If i buy miners....will they all still be available if i start the capaign again?

i kinda want the "finish with only 2 miners" achievemnt.... But right now, that seems a bit difficult with my current monsters

If starting a new campaign will let me keep all my upgrades except miners, ill just leave that achvmnt for Later

15. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    If you buy more than one miner then start a campaign on hard you will have however many miners you bought to get the achievement you would have to create another account and then start over it gets really difficult once you get into skyhaven with 2 miners but if you just build up your units alot you should be able to do it I did

16. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    cool, tnx for the reply :)

i guess I'll have to keep at it then

17. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    No problem Drexiel
    So I'm currently on 5-6 and ever since I got into world 5 after every level the game crashes... I have the highest IOS and I don't know why but it's getting really annoying just thought I should tell you guys :confused:

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thanks Luc. What device do you have. This solution seems to work on older devices or some ipod touch 4s.

Remove all your apps for taskbar. Then Hard Reset (turn off and on) your device. some Ipad 1 and ipod touch 4 devices can have this issue, but we played with both all the way through so we know its a small %. Good luck!

19. Luc-dabomba

Feb 1, 2012
    I have a 4th gen and what's the task bar?

20. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    its the bar that appears at the bottom of the iDevice when you press the Home Button Twice