Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-22-2014, 04:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
Everytime I see this thread I get paranoid about it being a new spam post with all the world cup dealies going off.
Its kinda funny really.
Certainly not spam! We're legit. Just been a little slow to reply to posts in the last week. Apologies!!

TF
Old 06-23-2014, 08:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFootball View Post
Personally, I think that review was harsh, as you'd expect we would!

On the same day as that review landed we had a tweet from the developer of New Star Soccer who told us how much he loved the game and was having great fun playing it. And that it reminded him of classic 16-bit football games that he'd grown up playing.

Naturally, it's great to get such glowing feedback from fellow football game developers. As you can see on the UK reviews, we've got a large majority of 5* reviews of people who've enjoyed it.

We've not pitched this game as a FIFA beater, we're realists! Perhaps it was reviewed as such? But what Official England Football (and the rest) is is a good fun football game that will give you entertainment.

Now that we've finally got 4 versions out across 3 platforms we're able to come back and address issues that have been reported. We're just about to upload the first iOS patch which fixes a number of bugs that have been reported thus far, updated the player data and so on.

We've a list of further fixes and improvements that we want to do. So expect further updates beyond this first one! We've not seen some of the issues that the reviewer mentioned, so we'll try and track those down too. It sounds like a couple of issues were thrown up in quick succession which tainted the review.

By the way - the price has been dropped for a while, so now is a great time to download it, play it and give us your feedback

TF
You were right, I just bought it and it is clearly better than what I thought, it's still a bit too easy tho (the IA isn't very smart) and I would love to see a 3rd bottom for centres or through balls but overally, it's good, not perfect but good. Oh and if you're gonna add a few more teams, would be really lovely to have the Philippines and Taiwan ^^ even tho they aren't too good, I'd love to play with Chinese Taipei
Old 06-28-2014, 09:38 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

What is the commentary quality like on this?