Empire Building : SettleForge

EMPIRE-BUILDING IN PUZZLE GAME FASHION

Try the free tutorial and if you enjoy it, buy the full game.

S…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
EMPIRE-BUILDING IN PUZZLE GAME FASHION

Try the free tutorial and if you enjoy it, buy the full game.

Set in a world of destruction, intrigue, and deception, SettleForge combines the extremely popular world of mobile PUZZLE GAMES with the rapidly emerging world of ECONOMIC SIMULATION BOARD GAMES, giving the player the feel of a multi-player tabletop game in a single-player engine.
Using familiar, yet unique environments and mechanics, players are given an opportunity to DEVELOP A WORLD of their own design that rewards both PRUDENT STRATEGIC PLANNING as well as AGILE TACTICAL ADAPTATION.

Try Empire Building : SettleForge Today!!!

Testimonials:
- "While I'm still just learning, I'd proudly give it a 4/5 so far but will happily change if I later learn of major shortcomings or that it really is even BETTER than I first thought." LORDGEK, WWW.TOUCHARCADE.COM
- "... it already sports what is quite possibly the most beautiful art I’ve seen this year" OWEN, WWW.POCKETTACTICS.COM
- "I love the idea of the game and I think its great." LENA, WWW.INDIEGAMES.COM
- "I’ve given it a thorough play test this morning and … I do like the gameplay." MATT, WWW.CHILLINGO.COM
- "Great concept and idea ..." OLIVER, WWW.PREAPPS.COM
- "Overall, impressed ... there's more to it than meets the eye!" CHRISTOPHER, BETA TESTER
- "The game looks incredible!" GREG, BETA TESTER
- "Inexplicably, I'm a board game fanatic and still haven't bought Carcassone. But this looks awesome." MANERI

The basic rules of SettleForge can be explained in seconds yet provide near LIMITLESS DEPTH and REPLAYABILITY.
At its heart, SettleForge is a TILE-PLACING GAME in which players match the colored borders of tiles in order to build a kingdom. The challenge of the game lies in the logically-constructed PRODUCTION CHAINS and TECH TREES that these tiles are a part of.
Building simple tiles provide resources that power more advanced tiles, which in turn power even more advanced tiles. The more advanced the tile, the more progress you make towards winning the game, which can be played either as quick, one-off sessions or as part of a longer, more story-driven CAMPAIGN.

Players have much more control over the course of their game than they would with a traditional, random-deal card or tile game, yet not so much control as to be completely open-ended. Players must make DECISIONS within the limits semi-randomly generated each game in order to succeed and these successes generate still further options for development and scoring. Smart play will win out over pure fortune in nearly every game.

Maintaining the balance between managing production chains and preventing overly-limiting future tile placement options provides a mentally challenging, yet extremely rewarding experience.
But, in the end, the gameplay speaks for itself as a CHALLENGING, FULFILLING, and, most importantly, FUN entertainment experience!

Features:
- 42 unique buildings
- 4 stages
- 51 achievements
- story-driven campaign
- complex production chains
- multi-player feeling in a single-player game

Official Website: http://www.settleforge.com
Follow Us on Facebook: http://www.facbook.com/SettleForge
Support: [email protected]
Information
Seller: