★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTangerine123 View Post
Every now and then in the middle of a match the game just randomly crashes and when I go back onto it I have to start the match again and it's annoying when I win a set and then have to play it all over again
Apologies you're having a problem, I've not had any other reports of this. Could you please PM me with your device type, iOS version, and which control method you are using? (also a screenshot of your options settings if possible)

Uprising Games Limited. Please check out our games:-
https://itunes.apple.com/us/develope...d./id326450720
12-10-2017, 02:00 AM
Update

Will this game ever get an update for Android? I've put probably over 100 hours in on and I would like to play the latest version. But the android version is 1.35 and the lastest version on ios is like 3.3. This is my favorite game but I'm wondering if it has been abandoned on Android.

Any help or info anyone can provide would be tremendously appreciated
12-13-2017, 08:33 PM
Iphone x optimization

Love the game, definitely my favorite app ever. But since I have gotten the new iphone I have been wishing to be able to see it fully optimized for the screen. In addition to this, I have been having a great deal of trouble playing the multiplayer mode. Even when connected to the same wifi, I have been unable to play multiplayer despite having repeatedly sent the invite to their phone. Thanks for the great tennis game!