Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-06-2014, 06:00 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
It's about time I got to finishing this gem. I like how the effort you put into collecting the coins is represented on the level select screen. Just a small thing but I do enjoy little touches like that. World 4 here I come!
Great to hear people are still enjoying this game, and yeah, I was pretty pleased with how the level select screen turned out, even if I saw that a few players were confused by it too.

Hope you enjoy the last two worlds. I did most of the World 5 level designs myself since I was done the programming by then and our level designer was heading back to school. Random trivia.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:01 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin/P1XL View Post
Great to hear people are still enjoying this game, and yeah, I was pretty pleased with how the level select screen turned out, even if I saw that a few players were confused by it too.

Hope you enjoy the last two worlds. I did most of the World 5 level designs myself since I was done the programming by then and our level designer was heading back to school. Random trivia.
Finished the game! And kudos on World 5, the level designs were very creative.

I just think that Super Splatform is a very, very good game and is pretty much a completionists dream. There's so much content for such a small price. Highly recommended.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (288.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 09-07-2014, 02:18 PM

Nice work. You've given me the nudge I needed to start playing again and try and complete this at last.

I found it a bit of a struggle getting through World 3 as I wasn't keen on the wind mechanics, as you can see from the current state of my level select screen.

I love the amount of value in this too - just completing the levels is hard enough, then you have earning gold medals, collecting the gold and rainbow coins and pushing for even better scores and attacking the leaderboards.

Definitely one of my all time iOS faves, and I only picked it up because I enjoyed a free throwaway time-waster from the same dev.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (132.7 KB, 0 views)