Universal Call of Duty Black Ops: Zombies (by Activision)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Joemama25

Joemama25 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2011
    guys i just got to round 57, if you press quit after you die, does it still add the xp, or does it stop adding it.

2. Canyon9466

Canyon9466 Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Yup adds it quickly and you don't have to worry about it.

Now for a info piece I found lately which could explain the crash of the game on iPods. 4G iPods have like 250 mb of ram while the iPhone has like 500 mb. This would explain the amount of complaints and most people have iPods so that means its just the device not the game itself. Now what this would mean is we would have to upgrade to iPhone 4 or above because of ram issues. Also has anyone else play the game and after a while their iPod on the back side feels really hot? Well that would be the ram or processing trying to keep the game from crashing which it might fail at. Also ios 5 is a bit slow on iOS devices because of its new features, but just a thought.

3. sivyan

sivyan Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Germany
    Sorry for bumping this up again no one propably wants to see this lol, but when do the wonderweapons appear? I read they show up at a certain level, if yes, what level?

4. Canyon9466

Canyon9466 Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Well they have yet to be added along with the spaz. I posted that they would be available once you leveled up. info from the Call of Duty Wikia said that at the time but now they have changed it since it was wrong. I ask all who want info, tips for CoD to go there for some useful stuff. I check daily to see if anything new pops up for CoD:BOZ.

5. Joemama25

Joemama25 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2011
    when the fu*k is ascension coming out????? ive been waiting for so long just to play this map.

6. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Well then you shouldn't have bought the game. If all you want is to play the DLC, go to a friend's house, where he is actively playing Modern Warfare 3, ask if you can borrow Black Ops (WHICH HE WILL NEVER PLAY AGAIN), and buy all the DLC for it. Congratulations, enjoy Night of the Living Dead, Zombie Asylum, Swamp of the Dead, The Giant, 5, Dead Theatre, Ascension, Shangri-La, Call of the Dead, and Moon.

7. iNexus

iNexus Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    The Great White North
    problem is he will also need his friends Xbox/ps3 and we all know that won't happen

8. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Update with ascension will come very soon, probaly next week.
    Check gamecenter!!!

9. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    And where did you come across this information youngman?

10. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    I would like to know this as well.

11. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    As i said, look at gamecenter, ascension leaderboard added + achievements of ascension (about space monkeys, shuttles)

12. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Wow, that's sweet news if it is released next week. This game rocks with Kino but to have another map so soon. Just awesome.

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well hello there, Ascension! How are you today, imma visit you soon so prepare some zombies for me to stab and shoot, ok? kthanxbye!

14. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Update is out, downloading now. Read something about IAP, damn!

15. kcur

kcur Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    US
    Is this just the ray gun and monkey bombs or did they add ascension and forget to mention it? Can't download it cause of 3G.

16. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Almost done, tell you in a minute.

17. r2ks8x

r2ks8x Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    wonder weapons hell YES!! excited

18. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    No, no ascension in this update. But the thing is if all those ascension things are visible at gamecenter it means the ascension update is submitted to apple. I think activision will wait a while before releasing it because otherwise the time between new maps will be to big. Q: after the update the app says Im short on memory and that te app could close by itself as a result of it. I have 12 G of space left! Why does it say that?

19. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    It means ram ,try closing all other apps or restarting!?

20. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Worked, thank you!
    Im so happy this update is released!!
    Before it the game was almost unplayable for me.(tons of random crashes lag all my data did not save on player profile) All those crashes are fixed now!!! Now easily one of my favorite games again!