Dragonvale RAINBOW DRAGON (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Lelo.dude, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #1 Lelo.dude, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
    A lot of people have been searching for an answer to the following question: How to get the Rainbow dragon. In this thread, we discuss and share strategies to achieve this amazing rare dragon. If you have any suggestions, post it here and let us know! My username is "Lelo.Dude" on Gamecentre, so add me if you like! :D

=====================================================================

UPDATE!!! (5/3/2014)

I found a legitimate method to obtain this Dragon and anything else you desire in iTunes!
    Just follow these simple steps and I guarantee you success:

1. On your iDevice, visit the follow website:
    https://www.freeapplife.com/

2. Afterwards, click on 'Download' and allow the installation.

3. Open up FreeAppLife, and they will ask you to enter a referral code. Enter this code to earn 400 points! 130a9d

4. Now you should be logged in. Head over to "Get Points" and you should find a wide variety of applications you can download to earn points. Download 'Hotels.com' and keep the application open for at least 30 seconds to instantly earn 440 points.

5. Once you have earned a sufficient amount of points, visit the rewards shop and purchased a $15 or $25 iTunes Gift Card. You should now have a code which you can redeem in iTunes currency to make any In-App or iTunes purchase.

2. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but it is random from breeding your dragons. I dont there there is any way to guarantee a rainbow egg through breeding.

3. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hmm

I heard you need to breed 2 level 10 dragons together, and its possible to get the rainbow egg in 48 hours. Thats what i heard, cant confirm if its true :/

4. zeromeus

zeromeus New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    rainbow dragon =Seaweed/Firefly

rainbow dragon =Seaweed/Firefly

They must be level 10.

5. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hmm just tried that and got a Firefly dragon. Maybe theres a certain % for it to hatch?

6. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Ive been hearing from alot of people that you can breed level 10s seaweed+firefly, and i tryed that in every possible way and did not seem to get a rainbow :(

7. fruitginga

fruitginga New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    If level 10 Firefly and Seaweed still won't work, try completing all of the challenges (obviously not including hatching a rainbow dragon). It hasn't been confirmed, but it can't hurt to try!

8. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Thx for the tip

9. Jonath198

Jonath198 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    #9 Jonath198, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
    DragonVale Rainbow Dragon Discussion!

Hey guys, I have tried every combination people have told me to make a Rainbow Dragon, but my attempts all failed.

I tried the following:

Swamp + FireFly
    FireFly + Swamp
    Seaweed + FireFly
    FireFly + Seeweed

No success so far, can anybody who has breeded a Rainbow Dragon tell me what they did? thanks!

10. Brock1496

Brock1496 New Member

May 20, 2011
    #10 Brock1496, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    OMG!!! guys I just got the rainbow dragon, I bred a seaweed with a lava dragon, the egg is white with rainbow coloured dots on it!!!

11. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I congratulate you :)

12. Krkashing

Krkashing Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Is this means rainbow?

Attached Files:

13. jopheru

jopheru New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Seems like it. I've bred every type of dragon except for the rainbow, and none of them have taken that long to breed or hatch.

May I ask the type and levels of the two dragons you bred to get that result? :]

14. Jonath198

Jonath198 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    #14 Jonath198, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    aefagae

15. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Ok Im 100% sure that there's no 2 exact dragons that make Rainbow. I think you gatta breed Seaweed and Firefly (level 10s) and theres a chance you get a Rainbow. Im ganna start breeding them over and over again and ill let you guys know how its going :)

16. Baboo23

Baboo23 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Add me

My name is "Devin Zavala" on gamecenter. Add me for DragonVale, and I'll send you gems too!!:)

17. Brock1496

Brock1496 New Member

May 20, 2011
    I bred a rainbow dragon by breeding:
    Seaweed + Lava

I did this as seaweed= water and grass
    Lava= fire and eath

When added all together they make all the main elements

But I should warn you even though this breeding method has proven successful, you only have a small % of getting a rainbow dragon egg, after I needs mine I tried again but this time it had a different egg

18. NZCanuck2011

NZCanuck2011 Member

Sep 13, 2011
    #18 NZCanuck2011, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
    Rainbow!

YAY! Funny thing, I've been trying for a bit.. but today I upgraded my Seaweed dragon to Level 10 .. breeded it with a Firefly dragon (also Level 10) and BAM! First try right after upgrade.. it's a Rainbow!

HOOORAY!

Now .. what's left to do? Oh, just reach level 20 .. hope to see more stuff in the future!

19. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Well i just tried breeding the Firefly and seaweed over 10 times and no luck with rainbow :(

20. Lelo.dude

Lelo.dude Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Guys i would just like to say thanks for all the gems ive been receiving from you. That will help me alot in speeding all the breeding tests for the rainbow dragon. And as soon as i get it, i will let you guys know the results in this thread :)